Sales Support Specialist
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions in Smyrna, GA is looking for
Sales Support Specialist
If you have a proven technical background, strong diagnostic skills then we have a first-rate opportunity. We are a global leading supplier in equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Applications include rock drilling, rock cutting, loading and hauling, tunneling and quarrying.
Key performance areas
The applicant should be able to provide process and systems support to the Customer Support team to ensure knowledge and skills are at the encouraged levels in order to support the increase of eBusiness order lines and improve sales efficiency and customer happiness.
Key Responsibilities for this role are:
- System support to CSC team for applications including Aurora, eBusiness, Salesforce, etc.
- Execute training and implement system updates in processes, systems and relevant applications
- Collaborate closely with IT and Systems specialists to coordinate training, systems updates or implementation of new systems
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and propose activities for CSC operations
- Set up and administration of eBiz program users
- Provide first line support to assist Sales Team and customers with e-commerce solutions
- Responsible for technical/systems onboarding of new customers
- Configure and maintain customer needs to align with most appropriate eBusiness package
Additionally, the applicant will:
- Maintain data integrity within the eBusiness systems
- Identify any eBiz errors/issues and progress to completion with assistance from other partners
- Collaborate closely with key partners (logistics, sales, pricing, etc) to identify customer issues/patterns of usage
- Takes ownership for personal development and improvement of skills.
- Execute reports and analyze information for the CSC management team for improvements to sales and targets
- Applicant will be exposed to other projects as assigned by manager
- The successful applicant will possess a minium of 5 years of Customer Service Experience
- Able to travel to some of our client areas may be required
- Have a passion for systems and applications
- Inside sales experience (advantageous)
- Previous work experience should demonstrate the candidate is a standout colleague with excellent communication and active listening skills
- The ability to maintain strong customer relations is helpful
- Flexible and self-motivated, with an aim to achieve high-level customer happiness.
Sandvik is proud to offer a phenomenal catalog of benefits and employee perks such as:
- Benefits eligibility that begin 30 days after start date!
- Health care eligibility that includes, medical, dental, vision, prescription and telemedicine
- Paid vacation with up to 40 hours available to roll over in to the next year
- Life and AD&D insurance
- A very strong 401(k) plan. Sandvik chips in 5% annual salary to the Retirement Savings plan. We also match 50% of the first 6%.
- Tuition reimbursement!
Sandvik provides opportunities for competence development and training, as well as, opportunities for career advancement. We believe diversity is important for success and growth. We innovate and provide state of the art solutions and products for our customers across Sandvik.
How to Apply
For consideration, please apply https://www.home.sandvik/en/careers/ for the Sales Support Specialist position, Job Req. ID# R0031739
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set