Sales Manager Region
Sales and Product Service
- Plan, direct, and monitor the activities of a sales team within a specified geography, product line, or market segment to achieve established sales targets.
- Directly managing a team of front line sales staff, actively involved in the field with sales people and customers.
- May also have their own sales territory or portfolio of customers for which they serve as the designated salesperson, in some cases assigned to manage specific distributor relationships.
- Whether or not they play this hybrid sales/relationship management/manager role, the sales manager is ultimately accountable for meeting established sales goals in his or her geography via effective management of the assigned sales team, and by maintaining an active presence with customers in the market.
- Review and monitor sales performance periodically and refine sales strategy as required by management.
- Take accountability for management of budgets and forecasts (including A&S costs).
Deadline: Not set