Parts Sales Manager
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions in Russia, is looking for a
Parts Sales Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager with a background in the mining industry and who wants to bring their career to the next level at a leading company. If you are ready to make a strong positive impact to an organization, then we want to speak with you!
Key performance areas
As a Parts Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing Parts & Services sales strategy within Armenia and Russia, for governing commercial activities, budgets and business plans in line with the agreed strategy and account management plan.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop deep understanding of customer business, operations and processes.
- Conduct competitor analysis and identify needed actions.
- Lead Sales management (sales funnel management, sales activities planning and follow up).
- Recruit, retain and develop part sales team including succession planning.
- Provide the best view on future demand as part of Territory, Sales Area and Division planning process.
- Manage tender to contract signature in conjunction with the account management.
- Create customer value propositions to proactively create opportunities for Sandvik.
- Identify opportunities to sell Sandvik total offerings.
- Ensure all contract / terms and conditions are in place to enable cash collection in line with Sandvik policy.
- Ensure the equipment configuration both matches customer needs and works technically.
- Identify, analyze and drive resolution of customer issues.
Your profile and qualifications
You are a confident, analytical, and strategic management professional who possesses a proven ability to drive continuous improvement and deliver results. You possess at least 5 years’ experience in senior sales and business development roles in the Mining industry and experience in a similar managerial position.
We put great value in your personality, as well as in your business acumen and integrity. You are a highly effective leader, taking a holistic approach to management, while also maintaining a strong customer focus. Your influencing and communication skills are excellent, enabling you to interact confidently with colleagues of all levels. You are exceedingly comfortable working in a global setting, with a highly developed multi-cultural understanding. Comprehending and analyzing high volumes of information quickly is second nature to you, and you thrive in fast-paced environment.
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life and health insurance, lunch and fitness compensation, pension program. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please visit www.sandvik.com/careers to apply to the Parts Sales Manager position, Job Requisition R0031251.
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering Group with about 37,000 employees with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and sustainability.
Our operations are based on unique expertise in materials technology, extensive knowledge about industrial processes and close customer cooperation. This combination, coupled with continuous investments in research and development (R&D), has enabled us achieve world-leading positions in the following areas:
- Tools and tooling systems for industrial metal cutting
- Equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries
- Advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating.
Business area Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a global leading supplier in equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Applications include rock drilling, rock cutting, loading and hauling, tunneling and quarrying.
Deadline: Oct 14