Business Line Manager Rotary Drills
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions is looking for a
Business Line Manager – Rotary Drills
Location: Western US
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry. The offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Key performance areas:
The Business Line Manager Rotary Drilling is responsible for representation of Rotary Drilling Capital Equipment within the Sales Area USA. Responsibilities also include expanding market penetration of such products with a primary focus on market share gain and customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Business Growth and Development
- Promotes sales (may include handling all aspects of bidding, project studies, customer requests, providing leads, assisting on or making sales calls, making presentations, providing training, providing competitive intelligence, etc.) directly to Customers and internally to our Account Managers and Sales Representatives and to our dealers.
- Creates business development plans and targets for the product range in collaboration with the Division and local sales force. This will include the introduction of new products into the market.
- Develops and communicates product selection and offering to be sold in USA.
- Coordinates data from the market for analysis, research, and design engineering for the successful development of new product offerings.
- Participates in the Sales Area Management team to develop and implement plans and actions in accordance with global and regional initiatives and guidelines
- Identifies critical inventory to support the product over its lifetime.
- Responsible for equipment ordering and forecasting.
- Aids in the development of product pricing consistent across the Sales Area.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or Business discipline
- Ten years industry-related experience
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to create a long-term business development plan
- High level of computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- High level of professionalism, honesty, and integrity
- Ability to see the big picture, yet focus on the detail
- Working knowledge of relevant applications would be highly desirable
- Ability to assess and manage business risk
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please visit www.sandvik.com/careers to apply to the Business Line Manager Rotary Drill position, Job Opening # R0031051.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set