Customer Service Support Representative / Warehouse Technician
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions in Virginia, MN is looking for a
Customer Service Support Representative/Warehouse Technician
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions, the leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry, currently has an opening for a Customer Service Support Representative / Warehouse Technician in Virginia, MN
As the first point of contact for customers, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering and responding to customer service issues with a sense of personal accountability and professionalism. This role is also a key member of a sales team with the aim of building long-term customer satisfaction. In addition, this role acts as a Warehouse Technician and is responsible for the shipment, receipt, and distribution of materials in a timely and accurate manner.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Initiates Calls to existing customers to generate additional business.
- Participates as a member of a sales or account team to enhance customer relationship
- Builds sound relationships with the workshop team and internal and external customers to ensure smooth operations.
- Answers all designated incoming calls from external sources within the stated guidelines.
- Assesses customer inquiries and routes to appropriate person or department.
- Takes ownership of customer issues and ensures commitments are met as promised.
- Processes sales orders taken via phone, e-mail, or CRM que.
- Expedites urgent orders to ensure customer receives product when needed.
- Advises supervisor of customer concerns and solicits support where needed.
- Proactively informs customer of any changes to order status, backlog issues, or other relevant matters.
- Utilizes tools and resources provided (sourcing allocation, stock, rob jobs, etc.,) to satisfy customer requirements.
- Creates monthly CSR reports as requested
- Assists Expeditor to ensure accuracy of customer back order status.
- Visits customers as requested by sales personnel or manager.
- Participates in customer on-call service as needed.
- Associates Degree, or equivalent related experience
- 2-5 years customer service experience
- Minimum 6 months warehouse experience
- Strong customer service focus and skills
- High degree of personal accountability and follow-up skills
- Strong communications skills – written, verbal, listening
- Ability to work as part of a virtual team
- Mechanical aptitude
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to operate a forklift (must have or obtain forklift operators certification)
- Flexible, self-motivated with demonstrated initiative
- Job may require occasional lifting of 50 pounds
We offer a competitive compensation package. Generous benefit package includes life, health, dental, PTO, holidays, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sandvik.com/careers/ for the Customer Service Support Representative / Warehouse Technician position, Job Req. ID# R0031007.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set