Parts and Service Sales Representative
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions are a leading supplier of equipment and tools, service, support and technical solutions for the mining industry and niches such as quarrying, tunnelling, demolition, dimensional stone, recycling and the civil engineering industry.
With customers demanding ever greater productivity to ensure profitability, we provide the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed.
Our strength is to deliver best-in-class equipment and solutions that meet and exceed customer safety and productivity needs.
We are looking for a Parts and Service Sales Representative to be based in Bor/Serbia who will be responsible for supporting Sandvik customers within a defined territory by actively promoting and selling parts and services and tools, with a view to expand sales, and to support Sandvik’s customers in as many aftermarket businesses opportunities as possible while ensuring customer satisfaction.
The position will report to the Territory Sales Manager-Parts & Services.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Familiarizing and complying with proper health and safety practices and visibly and personally participating in safety activities to show safety's importance
- Driving customer satisfaction
- Increasing market share
- Driving a good mix of product sales (portfolio)
- Value based sales approach, focusing on profitability
- Promoting new product ranges
- Collecting competitor information
- Channelling new business opportunities to the group
- Order Intake Actual vs. Budget/Forecast by customer – submitting accurate budget and forecasting figures
- Growing the revenue per machine
- Ensuring pricing consistency
- eBusiness sales growth with assigned customers
- Engaging with all stakeholders at customer site
- Any tasks required by the direct manager and the company
Your skills and qualifications
We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of experience in sales and marketing within the Mining industry for parts and services within the assigned geographic area. In addition, you also hold equivalent experience in Logistics.
You hold Craft/Advanced Certificate in Mechanical/HER or combination of relevant qualifications.
You have good knowledge of Sandvik Mining Products.
An ability to work independently is a must, coupled with confidence in dealing with customers. You possess strong communication skills in English and Serbian, both verbal and written.
You are experienced working with a computer and have advance knowledge of Microsoft Office.
You will hold a strong focus on safety. You will hold a valid driving license.
If you wish to add a cover letter to your application, please make sure to attach the file when uploading your resume.
Please submit your application no later than 31 July 2021.
Deadline: Jul 31