Customer Sales Support Representative
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Customer Sales Support Representative – Milton, Brisbane
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. In 2020, the Sandvik Group had approximately 37,000 employees in more than 160 countries.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Working from our Australian Head Office branch at Milton, this role is proactively involved in providing industry leading sales support which exceeds customers’ expectations, fosters customer loyalty and positive customer experiences.
This role is pivotal to the success of our business and most importantly will add value to our customers operations.
As a Customer Sales Support Representative, you will:
- Meet KPI’s through customer service, inbound calls and proactive interactions to improve lead times and service levels
- Review, coordinate and follow up with our supply chain network on outstanding items
- Review suspended customer orders daily
- Maintain working knowledge of products and their functions for your respective customer groups
- Assist with high volume processing of orders
- Prioritise your workflow based upon critically of customers’ requirements
- Investigate and resolve delivery related inaccuracies
- Maintain records in the CRM (Customer Relation Management system)
A customer service professional with a passion for delivering excellent customer service, you have a great work ethic which is honest, professional and demonstrates integrity. As a member of a team, flexibility and adaptability to change are some of the essential qualities you will bring to ensure your success. You will enjoy being part of a team who work collaboratively as well as autonomously.
This is a permanent role that requires flexibility around start and finish times to enable us to provide service to the differing time zones from New Zealand to Western Australia.
Agencies need not apply.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
What we offer
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Flexibility to work from home
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options
- 12% Superannuation on top of all earnings
- Company Performance Bonus scheme
- Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave
- Training and development opportunities
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits on the Work180 website.
0448 044 698
Applications close: 29-08-2021 or sooner if the right applicant is found
Deadline: Aug 27