CUSTOMER SERVICE 1ST LINE TEAM LEADER – QUERETARO
To manage the daily 1st line operations (enquiry to delivery) and tasks of Sales Support and Order Entry Associates, to serve the direct customers and channel partners via Sales. To lead and manage all the people related administration within the team and ensure continuous improvement with making best use of resources, technology / e-commerce and improving the overall “Customer Experience” in a pro-active way.
- Lead and manage the 1st line Sales Support Associates, Order Entry Associates and activities within the Sales Support Center.
- Change management and organizational development to support the growth of efficiency and effectiveness of 1st line team since it is created till it reaches the full capacity and stable setup
- Develop team and manage people related administration in line with strategy and company guidelines
- Be operational and hands-on to manage Sales Support team activities, focusing on increased automation, increased customer satisfaction and improved operational efficiency.
- Stimulate and encourage an environment in which continuous improvement, customer experience and innovation are sought and nurtured
- Responsible and accountable for front line Enquiry to Delivery activities including; enquiries, orders, returns, test tooling, recycling, services, A/R queries, credits / debits, price changes, customer complaint registration.
- Ensure the team make full efficient use of standard IT and global platforms for quotations, orders, quality and services which includes EBP, CRM, TIBP, B2B, mobility etc to serve customers
- Drive, communicate and follow up on local KPI’s aligned with Customer Services objectives and the SA Operations Purposes
- Participate and attend Sales Support Center meetings as required
- Manage Annual Performance Management and Development Review (PDR) process for direct reports (manage high / low performers, Talent & Succession planning for key positions)
- Establish APP targets for all direct reports (in line with Sales Support Function and SA cascading)
- Proactively drive a Sandvik Safety First culture in all business dealings
- Proactively drive and apply Sandvik Core Values in all business and personal dealings
- Have at least two years’ experience of managing Customer Services Operations within a customer facing environment at a Sales Unit
- Have a strong understanding of our business, products, system platforms, reporting and KPI’s
- Strong domain knowledge and understanding of the Coromant and SMS OTD organization
- Good knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001, ISO14001
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create strong working relationships with internal and external staff
- Have a strong track record in continuous improvement and adapting to changes
- Solid experience and skills within ERP system SAP, Microsoft Office 365
Deadline: Not set