- Carry out all the following responsibilities ensuring Sandvik standards for Environment, Health and Safety regulations.
- Communicate all activities that impact on equipment performance to the Customer at all levels from technicians / operators through Mine Management
- Perform regular equipment health checks
- Have regular involvement in the inspections of workplace areas and tooling and provide any
- improvement recommendations to the customer
- Inspect operational and maintenance practices and provide recommendations to customers and personnel
- Work as A TEAM and indepedently.
- Self Learning , Hard Worker,Honesty and Loyal.
- Willing travelling to all company and customer site operation.
- Technical School minimum
- Basic Mechanical Training and EHS
- Communication Skills – Excellent written and verbal communication skills both face to face and electronic in local language
- Basic English communication (Listening, Writing, Speaking)
- Minimum 3 years experience on equipment maintenance and trouble shooting
- Good interaction with customer relations
- Have computer skill
- Experience working with OEM product.
Deadline: Jun 23