Melin Tool Company in Cleveland, OH is looking for an
Quotation Support Specialist / Engineering Assistant
Melin Tool Company, part of Walter USA, LLC is a leader in offering an ever-expanding product line of high end quality end mills and other cutting tools such as new countersinks, drills, thread mills and other high performance specialty tools. We are a growing producer of cutting tools used in metalworking for end mills and drills.
If you are a looking for a great opportunity, Melin Tool wants to speak with you! We have an exciting job opportunity for an Quotation Support Specialist / Engineering Assistant in our Cleveland, OH location.
Key Performance Areas
- Create quotes for special tools per customer requests
- Assist with creating the routing and bill of materials for specials and new standards
- Assist with the creation of approval prints
- Assist with technical support calls from customers
- Work with the Melin and Walter Application Specialists
- Assist with all engineering support functions
- Help support the production team with the data needed to produce and inspect all products
- Help with competitor cross reference to Melin products
- Provide technical support to marketing department as needed
- Help with the in house customer training and demos as needed
- Machining (milling) experience in a variety of materials including exotics/superalloys
- Associates Degree in engineering or equivalent work experience preferred
Melin Company offers a highly competitive performance-based compensation program and generous benefit package that includes life, health, and dental insurance, paid vacation and holidays, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please visit www.walter-tools.com to apply for the Quotation Support Specialist / Engineering Assistant position, Job Requisition ID# R0029094.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
COVID-19 considerations: We've been approved by the Cuyahoga County Board of Health for our CDC approved methods in minimizing Covid19 exposure and continue to operate as an essential business in the supply chain for medical equipment manufacturing and transportation industries.
Deadline: Not set