Customer Value Specialist – Pune, India (Thai language)
Customer Value Specialist – Pune, India (Thai language expert)
Sandvik Coromant is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions and know-how for the metalworking
industry. We believe that engineering is the lifeblood of society - developing, changing, molding and evolving our
everyday lives. New opportunity awaits as we enter the future of manufacturing. And we want you to join us!
We are now looking for a curious, confident and business-oriented Customer Value center Manager for Pune,
India location – someone who wants to ensure successful delivery of our world class premium Customer
Experience, focusing on services for today, with the needs of tomorrow in mind. Are you that someone?
Provides Business Support and Services with a consultancy approach to support the strategic planning of Front
Line Sales and to strengthen and develop the customer relationship and loyalty over time. The business support
and value added offers are targeted towards selected accounts.
Interfacing with key customers
• Ensures the implementation and execution of the customer development in conjunction with Account
Manager, Regional Managers and Strategic Relations
• Take responsibility to handle Operations accountable tasks within the scope of services such as PIP Lean /
Vending Machine / Tool Logistic / Tool Rationalization / Pay Per Part / Consignment Stock / e-Commerce
ad hoc interventions, with project management approach
• Promote through an cross- and up selling aptitude the value added services to selected Customers, in
alignment with customer value- and business plans
• Proactive analyzing and reporting of customer data in our systems to support the customers and front line
sales with valuable information and solutions.
• Keep monitored all cases related to selected customers to secure the Service Level Agreement is
accomplished, provide coverage for activities that are not timely managed
• Activate crisis management for key customers in case of need, to provide a timely reaction and solution
• Be involved in the decision-making process on complaints of key customers
• Provide information to key customers on Sandvik Coromant services, new solutions or customer relevant
• Review key customer contracts, legal agreements, functional payments or any other specific
documentations related to selected customers and secure all contents are addressed to the relevant key
stakeholders and are aligned with commercial conditions or specific plans and agreements
• Contribute proactively to a positive supplier scoring of Coromant made by key customers (suppliers
Frontline Sales Support & - Intelligence
• Contribute to establish customer value plan and keep it monitored and followed up by informing relevant
• Provides reports on request of Account Managers or sales management.
• Provide data analysis on key customers and industry segments to map trends, deviations, leads and
• Be in close contact to Sales Regional Managers or Account Managers to provide proper support on Value
• Participate in sales meetings to monitor and follow up sales activity plans
• Participate in Coromant events with key customers
• Provide solutions for unresolved key customer enquiries addressed by 1° or 2° line
• Follow up with customers on open cases according to SLA
• Secure SLA for key customer
Common company employee activities:
• Apply Sandvik Core Values, Code of Conduct and the Safety First culture in all activities and personal dealings at all times.
• Participates in implementation of improvements made by the company.
• Follows Internal Rules Regulations, in due time provides and correctly processes internal documents (reports on tests, acts of the performed works, the advance reports on costs and other documents determined by the company).
• Constantly improves knowledge of the Sandvik Coromant Offer and quality of production, new tools and technologies.
• Constantly increases the level of the professional development through the training arranged by the company, and also independently.
• Carries out other requests of the company management concerning activity of the company.
Other important responsibilities
• Any activity has to be carried out according to the requirements of Quality Management System and Internal Sales & Marketing Playbook.
This position will report to the Customer Value Manager – Pune. The location for this position is at our office in Pune, India .
Your background profile and experience
• Good understanding of customer needs
• High organized, flexible and multi-tasking skills
• Be analytical and a capable problem solver
• Up- and cross selling aptitude and approach
• Strategic prospecting
• Demonstrate strong planning, organizing and communication skill
• Be a self-starter, adaptable to change with a positive mindset and solution orientated
• Team player
• Be persuasive and have good interpersonal skills
• Excellent communications skills across different communication channels
• Capable of working in a demanding environment (high stress tolerance)
• Fluent written and verbal capabilities in one or more of the following languages: Thai language
• Relevant experience of 1-3 years
• Preferable Bachelor degree or relevant qualifications in Business Administration or Engineering
• Fluent English/Thai language
• Occasional travels required
• Extensive SAP/EBP experience
• Office365, CRM Dynamics,
• Project Management skills
• Business economics fundamentals
• Core experience in Sales Operations and/or business development management, process improvements
• Experience working in a cross functional and multi-cultural environment
Your personality inspires us!
With strong integrity and a great ability to lead others, you are both capable and genuinely interested in managing and motivating teams and individuals in a virtual, cross-functional and global organization. You easily create an open and trusting environment, where commitment, collaboration and results are key drivers. Being a natural communicator with sincere customer focus, you interact successfully with all our stakeholders, and you embrace any opportunity to represent our business and shape a profitable marketing position. On top of this, you bring a structured and holistic approach as you work to execute strategies and meet our objectives.
At Sandvik Coromant, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and our customers, and we are looking forward to meeting you.
Send your application no later than Monday,07 June , 2021. Read more about Sandvik and apply at www.sandvik.com/career, Job ID:
Contact information For further information about this position, please contact: Anupama Sinha, HR Professional, firstname.lastname@example.org
We have already decided on what advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to use, and we respectfully decline any further contact with marketing or recruitment agencies.
Sandvik Coromant is a part of global industrial engineering group Sandvik and is at the forefront of developing manufacturing tools and machining solutions, with knowledge that drives the industry standards and innovations demanded by the metalworking industry now and in the next industrial era. Collaborations with educational institutions, extensive investment in research and development and strong partnerships with customers support the development of advanced machining technologies and systems that will change, lead and drive the future of manufacturing. Sandvik Coromant owns over 3100 patents worldwide, employs over 8,000 staff, and is represented in 130 countries.
Deadline: Not set