Tools Sales Support Representative
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions in the Southeast US is looking for a
Tools Sales Support Representative - Southeast US
If you’re a self-motivated sales professional and want to bring your career to the next level at a leading company in the high-technology manufacturing industry, Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions wants to speak with you!
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry. The offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling. This job posting is specifically related to Sandvik Rock Drilling Tools.
Key performance areas
As a Regional Tools Sales Service Representative, you will be responsible for the promotion, sales and technical support of rock tools and drill string components. You will be expected to obtain maximum revenue, profitability and market share in an assigned territory. Field testing of tooling will be required. A key aspect of this position will be building long-term dealer and customer relationships through a detailed understanding of the dealer and customer’s business.
Additionally, you will:
- Identify and develop sales opportunities and deliver results
- Develop a sales plan for designated territory
- Act as key contact for account and liaise with appropriate personnel to ensure all issues are settled in a timely manner
- Stay current with industry developments, competitive offerings, and issues affecting sales and customers
- Participate in technical studies, demonstrations, and field tests
- Manage and support service for the dealer networks, through training, testing, and trouble-shooting
- Financial and product forecasting
You are a highly organized, outgoing self-starter with a background in the industry. Apart from holding an associate degree or equivalent experience and at least five years of relevant industry (construction and/or mining) sales experience, you possess strong presentation and communication skills. Networking and cooperation are in your DNA, and you have a well-developed ability to prioritize, follow up and conclude deals. You recognize that cultivating effective partnerships with our customers and delivering solutions that meet their current and future demands is essential to continued growth and success.
- Work responsibly and safely on your own and as part of an integrated team
- Easily develop productive relationships with clients and prospects and with stakeholders throughout the company
- Are comfortable with travel
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life, health, dental, and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sandvik.com/careers/ to the Tools Sales Support Representative position, Job Req. ID # R0027776.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set