- Deadline: 18 May
- Country: Indonesia
- Location: Jakarta
- Job-ID: R0027713
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry. The product offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
The Role :
To apply and use knowledge of sales process and equipment to support front line sales representatives in promoting and selling the organization's products and services within assigned geographic area, product range or list of customer accounts to achieve significant sales targets.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for achievement of budgeted revenue
- Responsible for price quality in line with Sandvik’s processes and rules
- Develop sales opportunities for Sandvik product lines within the defined territory or set of customers
- Standard Order (options already existing in Sales Tools): Define Sandvik Offering using standard specification sheet
- Develop a Sales plan for designated territory or set of customers
- Ensure Customer is in compliance with Sandvik terms and conditions of sale
- Liaise between Customers and Sandvik to ensure all issues are settled in a timely manner
- Provide the Company with regular status reports on business activities, opportunity development and overall satisfaction of the Customers base (CRM)
- Work as part of the account management team for local or global accounts to identify customer sales opportunities
- Ensure CRM/ sales Tools is up to date with valid cases and customer visit reports.
- Create Sales Tools Case
- Update Sales Tools to won / loss status
Your Profile :
- Bachelor’s Degree in mining, engineering or related field, equivalent relative experience may be considered.
- 5 years of proven sales progression. Familiarity with the construction/mining industry is highly preferred.
- Excellent English communication (verbal and written), presentation, and interpersonal skills, along with a high level of professionalism, honesty, and integrity.
- Resilient, love challenges, and thrive under pressure, with a strong sense of self-motivation and a passion to win.
- Excellent relationships with customers and are able to develop knowledge of customer business processes.
- Female is advantage
- Willing to travel throughout Indonesia.
How to apply
Please apply online through Workday (ESS), or access the Sandvik website https://www.home.sandvik/en/careers/job-search/
Deadline: 18 May