Account Manager - Minnesota
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Smyrna, Georgia
- Job-ID: R0027271
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions is looking for an
Location - Minnesota
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions (SRP) is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries.
In this role, you will be responsible for building long-term account relationships, creation of an account plan and on-going business development. An account may include multiple locations focusing on Sandvik Rock Processing Stationary Crushing and Screening products.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES INCLUDE:
- Expands relationships to include as many relevant decision makers and influencers at the targeted accounts.
- Creates and manages account plans.
- Assembles, leads, and manages internal personnel as required to achieve the account plans and business targets.
- Monitors and reports competitor activities and conducting relevant market research that enables the Company to maintain market competitiveness.
- Provides input into strategic planning for the continued expansion of business within the Region.
- Provides input to Business Line Managers to address product offering.
- Develops sales opportunities for Sandvik Rock Processing product lines with the assigned accounts.
- Assesses customers’ total potential with Sandvik Rock Processing products. Performs opportunity analysis by customer and site.
- Acts as key contact for account and liaises with appropriate personnel to communicate.
- Maintains accurate customer records as prescribed by the Company.
- Assists as required in any physical inventory counts (especially any consignment stocks).
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Seven years industry relevant experience
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to effectively lead or influence others without direct reporting relationships
- Ability to create a long-term business development plan
- Knowledge of the relevant industry
- Ability to work as part of an integrated, broad team
- Flexible, self-motivated with demonstrated initiative
- Ability to develop knowledge of customer business processes
- Excellent customer relations and active listening skills
- Highly developed time management and organizational skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Computer Literacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life, health, dental, and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sandvik.com/careers/ for the Account Manager position Req. ID # R0027271
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set