Business Line Manager Surface Drilling & Pedestal Drilling CIS
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager with a background in the mining industry and who wants to bring their career to the next level at a leading company. If you are ready to make a strong positive impact to an organization, then we want to speak with you!
Key performance areas
As a Business Line Manager Surface Drilling & Pedestal Drilling CIS you will be responsible for developing and implementing Surface Drilling & Pedestal Drilling sales strategy within SA Russia & CIS, for governing commercial activities, budgets and business plans in line with the agreed strategy and account management plan.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop deep understanding of customer business, operations and processes.
- Conduct competitor analysis and identify needed actions.
- Lead Sales management (sales funnel management, sales activities planning and follow up).
- Recruit, retain and develop sales team including succession planning.
- Provide the best view on future demand as part of Sales Area and Division planning process.
- Manage tender to contract signature in conjunction with the account management.
- Create customer value propositions to proactively create opportunities for Sandvik.
- Identify opportunities to sell Sandvik total offerings.
- Ensure all contract / terms and conditions are in place to enable cash collection in line with Sandvik policy.
- Ensure the equipment configuration both matches customer needs and works technically.
- Identify, analyze and drive resolution of customer issues.
Your profile and qualifications
You are a confident, analytical, and strategic management professional who possesses a proven ability to drive continuous improvement and deliver results. You possess at least 10 years’ experience in senior sales and business development roles in the Mining industry and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar managerial position.
We put great value in your personality, as well as in your business acumen and integrity. You are a highly effective leader, taking a holistic approach to management, while also maintaining a strong customer focus. Your influencing and communication skills are excellent, enabling you to interact confidently with colleagues of all levels. You are exceedingly comfortable working in a global setting, with a highly developed multi-cultural understanding. Comprehending and analyzing high volumes of information quickly is second nature to you, and you thrive in fast-paced environment.
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life and health insurance, lunch compensation, and pension program. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement. 3- month probation period.
Deadline: Jun 29