Equipment & Rock Tools Sales Engineer, Serbia
- Deadline: 14 May
- Country: Serbia
- Location: Belgrade
- Job-ID: R0026986
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions are a leading supplier of equipment and tools, service, support and technical solutions for the mining industry and niches such as quarrying, tunnelling, demolition, dimensional stone, recycling and civil engineering industry. With customers demanding ever greater productivity to ensure profitability, we provide the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed.
Our strength is to deliver best-in-class equipment and solutions that meet and exceed customer safety and productivity needs.
Sales Area South Europe and Middle East is looking for a dynamic Equipment & Rock Tools Sales Engineer for Serbia with a passion for sales. This position will be responsible for retaining and developing the Drilling, Loading & Hauling and the Rock Tools business, primarily through close contact with customers and distributors within the allocated area of responsibility. This position will report hierarchically to the Operations Manager but will report functionally to the Business Line Manager Drilling Products Territory Italy & Balkans BLM.
The Sales Engineer is expected to interact with both Direct Customers and Distributors mainly in Serbia and in the Balkan region, but occasionally may be asked to travel and support sales activities also outside this Region, within Territory Italy & Serbia or within the Sales Area South Europe and Middle East.
The position will be based in Belgrade, Serbia.
Your key responsibilities will include the below:
- Familiarizing with and complying with proper health and safety practices and visibly and personally participating in safety activities to show safety's importance,
- Be customer focussed and possess strong drive to manage existing customers whilst developing new opportunities for the business by pursuing sales leads, efficiently preparing offers and quotations to present to the customer including proactively following-up on the presented quotations,
- Collecting and communicating relevant business and market intelligence to relevant teams by using the applicable systems,
- Providing support towards budgeting and forecasting activities, understanding and managing the financial aspects of the Equipment and Rock Tools business,
- Supporting with marketing activities and initiatives for Equipment and Rock Tools.
Your skills and qualifications
You will possess sales and technical experience in the drilling industry (quarries, special foundations, tunneling, waterwells and mines) of at least 2 to 3 years.
In addition, you will possess relevant knowledge of the Mining and Construction industry as well as knowledge of key market players in the Region and hold solid sales skills. You are driven to achieve sales goals and are results oriented.
Exceptional communication skills and proficiency in Serbian and English both verbal and written, are prerequisites for this role.
You are experienced working with a computer and have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
You hold a University Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Materials, Construction) or Geology (Geotechnics).
You may be required to travel extensively for this role, approximately 50% of the working time.
If you wish to add a cover letter to your application, please make sure to attach the file when uploading your resume.
Please submit your application no later than 14 May 2021.
Deadline: 14 May