Field Service Technician
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. In 2020, the Sandvik Group had approximately 37,000 employees in more than 160 countries.
Due to expansion of our operations we require Underground Fitters and Auto/HV Electricians to join our field service team, travelling across customer sites. Standard roster of 8:6 on offer, however alternative rosters will be considered.
- Australian recognised Automotive, Engineering or Electrical Trade Certification – LV Mechanic applications welcome
- Experience maintaining Sandvik underground mining equipment is looked upon favorably
- Must pass full medical, drug & alcohol test and police clearance
- Must be flexible to travel frequently where required to give support across multiple sites
- Must be able to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules, including working reasonable additional hours
What we offer
- Additional work hours are available.
- Role related items including Car, Phone, Laptop and Tablet
- Relocation Assistance
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options
- Company Performance Bonus scheme
- Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave
- Training and development opportunities and Education Assistance
- Wellness programs
Our Company and Culture
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits on the Work180 website.
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website home.sandvik/careers
Job Ref: R0026983
Deadline: Jul 2