Account Management Professional
- Deadline: 9 May
- Country: Spain
- Location: San Fernando De Henares
- Job-ID: R0026723
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Main key responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with major accounts to promote brand awareness and profitable business relationships.
- Provide ongoing support to high value clients ensuring they receive high quality customer service.
- Possess very detailed product knowledge as well as thorough knowledge of client's business.
- Responsible for the direct sales process, aiming at meeting and/or exceeding sales targets.
- Organize visits to current and potential clients.
- Responsible for retaining long-term customer relationships with established clients.
- Serve as a liaison between clients and company departments. Informs clients of new products and services as they are introduced.
- Recommend products and services that fit well with clients’ business needs.
- Ensures appropriate development strategy is defined for the assigned customer portfolio
- Achieves business and financial outcomes according to expectation for assigned customer portfolio
- Maintain and/or develop relationships securing customer commitment
- Coordinate specialist support as required fulfilling Coromant commitment
- Demonstrate delivered added value through CVF within the assigned customer portfolio
- Review results and develop corrective actions securing results delivery according to plan
- Maintain existing market shares and hunt for new opportunities
- Provide accurate and timely market information regarding customers and competitors.
- Support Sales Management in providing accurate forecasts, budgets and targets as required
Key Competencies and Profile:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in mechanical/manufacturing engineering or economics or a related field.
- Five to Seven years’ experience in sales and marketing management with engineering cutting tools skills and knowledge.
- Be fluent in English
- Proven track record in delivering good business results.
- Successful experience from negotiations of commercial terms and conditions with industrial customers.
- Relevant experience from Account Management or Sales Management.
- Relevant application knowledge.
- Project management knowledge and experience is a must.
- Knowledge and experience of managing external and internal customer relationships.
- People management experience is an advantage.
- Employee must possess a current driver’s license
- Availability to travel
Deadline: 9 May