Summer Student - Process Analyst
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: Canada
- Location: Lively, Ontario
- Job-ID: R0024829
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
For over 150 years the name Sandvik has been synonymous with quality and customer focus. Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions (SMR) is a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry. Our offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
We are currently seeking a Student Process Analyst, based out of our Lively,
Ontario office. The Student Process Analyst will assist with a variety of cross-functional initiatives that focus on better understanding and implementing Sandvik’s business processes. Through the process of interviewing stakeholders, you will gain a thorough understanding of sales and marketing, equipment repair and maintenance, business control, and accounting. This will allow you to develop a broad understanding of how a Mining Services company operates.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Engaging with various Sandvik departments to gain a broad understanding of Sandvik’s end-to-end sales cycle
- Assessing our current processes and ways of working, identifying gaps and suggesting alternatives
- Documenting findings and developing a Workflow Map using Microsoft Visio
Required Skills, Experience and Education
- Working towards completion of Post-secondary education, preferably in Business Administration, Business Process Management or Supply Chain Management
- Strong oral/written communication and interpersonal skills including conducting informational interviews
- Someone who has an interest in understanding processes and seeing the bigger picture
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of competence across Microsoft Office Suite and ability to quickly learn new systems
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
How to Apply
Qualified candidates can apply at www.sandvik.com/careers to the Summer Student –Process Analyst job opening # R0024829.
Sandvik is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every worker has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
We thank all applicants but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Sandvik welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Deadline: Not set