Parts, Sales and Service Representative (PSSR)
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Fairbanks, AK, Alaska
- Job-ID: R0024498
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions in Fairbanks, AK is looking for a
Parts, Sales, and Service Representative (PSSR)
You know the ins and outs of underground mining equipment and you know your market. With the technical insight to perceive what your customer needs, you are a confident and enthusiastic salesperson. You’re a team player, live and promote a culture of safety, and you thrive under pressure. Come explore a great Parts, Sales, and Service Representative opportunity with Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions!
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry. The product offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Key performance areas
As the Part, Sales, and Service Representative Specialist, you will represent the product line throughout the United States, through managing and supporting all dealers, direct business, and customers in regard to after-market sales and service, and exploring new business opportunities. This role is product support focused and concentrates on providing guidance and advice on the implementation of support strategies for the product range to our direct businesses and end customers in the Sales Area, to help ensure the growth of our after-market business.
The Parts, Sales, and Service Representative will:
- Proactively work with Account Manager and local Customer Service Manager to schedule annual training seminars
- Work closely with the Customer Account Manager and Customer Service Representative to provide supply contracts, recommend spare parts, proposals, etc. to our business network and identify areas of opportunity
- Actively track equipment fleet and hour usage on a monthly basis
- Identify sales opportunities based upon gaps in product line penetration and devise action plan to capture this business.
- Develop specific parts and service solutions, utilizing Salesforce to track sales funnel and stage of each opportunity.
- Draft and present contract agreements for parts and service offerings.
- Assist Customers with finding new ways to expand our product base on key account visits
- Manage business portal and business warranty on a monthly basis to ensure all purchased inventory is moved to prospective direct business.
- Assist Customer and End Users in high profile demos and start ups
The Parts, Sales, and Service Representative will be expected to be in the field visiting businesses up to 60% of the time. This position will be based in Fairbanks, AK.
You possess an Associate's Degree (or two year college diploma) in engineering, technical or business field, along with 5 years’ industry related experience. Familiarity with underground mining equipment is highly desirable. You have excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, along with a high level of professionalism, honesty, and integrity. You are resilient, love challenges, and thrive under pressure, which a strong sense of self-motivation and a passion to win.
The Parts, Sales, and Service Representative should also possess:
- Strong customer service focus
- A high level of computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to assess and manage business risk
- A wide network of contacts within the industry
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package, including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.home.sandvik/career to the Parts, Sales, and Service Representative position, JO #R0024498.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set