Technical Service Desk & Warranty Manager
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Alachua, Florida
- Job-ID: R0024019
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology in Alachua, FL is looking for
Technical Service Desk (TSD) & Warranty Manager
Are you a Technical Service Desk & Warranty Manager who wants to develop your career in the field of mining? If you have Technical Service Desk & Warranty Manager experience in the mining industry and a background in heavy equipment, drilling and blasting, Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology wants to speak with you!
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry. The product offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Key performance areas:
The TSD and Warranty Manager will provide parts and warranty support through his/her team for both the Rotary Division team members and Sales Areas. This support will include parts queries, setting up parts, processing warranties, strategic parts requests for new models, special parts & kits quotations, recommended spare parts lists, and determining parts usage & operating cost models.
Additionally, the TSD and Warranty Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage a team of specialists
- Support division and sales areas with part technical queries
- Quotation for special kits and assemblies
- Investigation and processing of warranties
- Resolve CPI (Continuous Product Improvement) cases related to parts & warranty
- Review of safety & service bulletins
- Compile & release safety bulletins
- Setup of parts with correct cost drivers
- Parts predictive operating cost models for new equipment
- Recommended spare parts lists for new equipment or on request
- Input to design reviews of new equipment
- Review & input to parts manuals
- Comply with policies, guidelines, regulatory requirements, and meet objectives per Sandvik Alachua Integrated Management system (IMS).
- Demonstrate respect and commitment to the IMS System (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018), taking accountability for its effectiveness and continual improvement.
The TSD & Warranty Manager must have 10 years of assembly or supporting mining equipment, 5+ years assembly of mining equipment (preference Rotary Drills) and 3+ years managing a team, supervising people, coaching or developing or leading others.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.sandvik.com/careers to the TSD and Warranty Manager position, Job Req. ID # R0024019.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set