- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Job-ID: R0024012
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Allied Construction in Cleveland, Ohio has an opening for a
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions (SRP) is a leading supplier of equipment and services for the global mining and construction industry. Allied Construction, part of the SRP group of companies, is responsible for sales and manufacturing of hydraulic attachments in the North American market.
Key performance areas
The District Manager position will maintain and develop dealer sales business in the designated North American territory. More specifically, the District Manager will be responsible for:
- Realization of hydraulic attachment (equipment and aftermarket) sales objectives for the assigned dealers
- Negotiation of customer contracts
- Implementing divisional commercial plans – pricing, marketing, budgeting, demand planning, performance management, contract management
- Maintain good relationships with existing dealers and develop dealer network to gain market share in designated territory
- Own dealer scorecard and performance management to ensure high performance from both parties
- Maintain and use CRM system and other reporting systems
- Coordinate the activities of all functions with whom the dealers have direct contact in order to provide a consistent and cohesive service
- Monitor competitive activity within accounts and disseminates information to relevant parties
- Actively participate in the commercial community to secure overall North American business objectives and actively contribute to development of regional commercial plans
- Provide ongoing support to high value clients ensuring they receive high quality customer service
- Possess product knowledge as well as thorough knowledge of client's business
- Introduce clients to new products and services as they are introduced
- Recommend products and services that fit well with client’s business needs
- Drive joint development initiatives with dealer. This could include development of new products, services, digital solutions, commercial agreements or operational agreements
You should possess a university degree in Business, Engineering or business administration with technical focus, or an advanced technical degree. Must have 10 plus years of proven experience in the industrial goods sector, managing and achieving results in the areas of sales, service, account management or marketing. Demonstrate well-developed computer skills to complete basic analysis and prepare professional presentations. Proven track record in driving growth, efficiency and innovation in partnership with client. Experience in bringing a holistic offer to the client encompassing product, service and digital solutions.
Allied Construction offers a highly competitive compensation program and generous benefit package that includes life, health, and dental insurance, paid vacation and holidays, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please visit to apply for the District Manager position, Job Req. ID # R00244012.
At Allied Construction, it is clear that diversity of experience, perspective and background leads to a successful business environment.
Allied Construction is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set