Field Sales Engineer
- Deadline: 12 Feb
- Country: Turkey
- Location: Istanbul
- Job-ID: R0023674
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
We are seeking for our Direct Sales Team in Turkey a Field Sales Engineer with at least 5 years’ experience in Sales & Application and a very good knowledge about metal cutting industry in Walter Company.
The respective Sales Area will be: Marmara Region.
The position will be based in the Istanbul (Anatolia Side) with extensive travelling expectation in the respective sales area.
Skills and Experience:
- Solid experience in technical sales, sales engineering, and possession of strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in CNC machining and metal cutting tool business
- Fluency in English is a must (German would be a benefit)
- Communication skills - must be able to communicate in technical language.
- Ideal candidate should combine technical knowledge with sales skills
- On the level of technical knowledge and understanding to promote the product and respond to customer’s demands.
- Ability to demonstrate solutions with technical proficiency and solution selling skills
- Knows all machining processes for Walter`s business relevant applications, materials and components . Identifies areas for optimization and seeks the best solution to customers need. Considers trends in the metal cutting industry (materials, components, machines, processes) and applies know-how effectively. Connects with engineers to keep a high level of Walter component expertise.
- Product & Services Knowledge
Knows the complete Walter and competitors offer in terms of products and services. Anticipates customers’ needs in all Walter specific application areas and explains the greatest benefits. Knows the product and service portfolio by heart and uses all sales support material intentionally to find the best solution.
- Team Work:
Works with a range of teams across e.g. functions, locations, time zones. Respects and utilizes diversity of team members. Earns trust, respect and loyalty of team members. Identifies and addresses potential problems or issues within the team in a constructive manner.
- Delivers Result:
Delivers on or exceeds commitments and objectives. Ensures that time, resources, energy and actions are focused on business priorities. Holds oneself and others accountable for achieving excellence in results and follows through.
- Build and develop Sales Volume and the Relationships in current customers in the sales area
- Actively will look for new customers.
- Customer support for tool applications (product and project service)
- Written reports about customer visits .
- Preparation of trade fairs according requirements
- Assessment of customer complains
- Preparing customer specific information
- Maintain the CRM-Systems reporting customer marketing data
Deadline: 12 Feb