Sales Manager – Tunnelling Drill
- Deadline: 19 Jan
- Country: India
- Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
- Job-ID: R0023656
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solution is looking for a
Sales Manager – Tunnelling Drill
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solution, the leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry, currently has an opening for a Sales Manager – Tunnelling Drill. Position to be based in Hyderabad.
As the Tunnelling Drill Sales manager, you will be responsible for maintaining customer relationships, promoting Tunneling equipment and generate sales from the customer base in Southern India to meet the required revenue targets in the region. The role is to be customer focused with strong sales acumen and consultative selling. This role will cover Southern India states as assigned for Tunnelling drill.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop sales opportunities for Tunneling Drills within the customer base in the region.
- Act as key contact for account and liaise with appropriate personnel to communicate
- Provide input to Business Line Manager (BLM) to address product offering and support needs
- Develop a sales plan with relevant BLMs for designated territory
- Maintain accurate digital customer records
- Provide as required demand forecasting and accurate product specification
- Ensure Customer follows SMRT terms and conditions of sale
- Liaise between Customers and SMRT to ensure all issues are settled in a timely manner
- Provides the Company with regular status reports on business activities, opportunity development and overall satisfaction of the Customers base
- Stays current with industry developments, competitive offerings and issues affecting sales and customers
You possess a Bachelor’s Degree in mining/ Mechanical engineering or related field. Must possess at least 10 years of proven sales progression in construction/mining industry. You have excellent communication in English (verbal and written), presentation, and interpersonal skills, along with a high level of professionalism, honesty, and integrity. You are resilient, love challenges, and thrive under pressure, with a strong sense of self-motivation and a passion to win. You have excellent relationships with customers and are able to develop knowledge of customer business processes.
- Focus on safety first, and our core values
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of drilling application in mining or tunnelling industry
- A high level of computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Salesforce CRM
- Highly developed time management and organizational skills
- A wide network of contacts within the industry
- Ability to travel in excess of 50% of the time
- Knowledge of Telugu language is advantageous
What we offer
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health insurance. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is a leading supplier in equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, crushing and screening, loading and hauling, tunneling, quarrying and breaking and demolition.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognize that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
Read more about Sandvik at:
How to apply
Send your application no later than 19th Jan,2021
For further information about this position, please contact: Recruitment Specialist, Sourajit Mitra
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and sustainability. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry and rock excavation within the construction industry; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2019, the Group had approximately 40,000 employees and revenues of about 100 billion SEK in more than 160 countries within continuing operations.
Deadline: 19 Jan