Technical marketing specialist
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: China
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai
- Job-ID: R0023571
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
This position has responsibilities as below
- To develop and continuously maintain a deep understanding of our tube products, the applications and processes in our customer's and the benefits of our tubular segment’s products against competition.
- To actively promote the current range of grades & products, together with the introduction of new products to market
- Maintain and develop the relationship with key customers.
- Identify next best alternative material in the related application. And identify related product development needs.
- Actively search and develop new applications, establish knowledge and value arguments; Provide Sales people training and support to enter into new applications.
- To be a source of technical and product expertise, provide support to sales activities, technical seminar, negotiations.
- To become an active representative and presenter for some important conference related to our tubes to promote Sandvik.
- Determine recommendations from our existing product program mostly suit customer environment.
- Contribute to the market intelligence from application and competition, customer segment trend perspective.
- To assist local market sales strategy making and review (both short term and long term) on applications and competition.
- To be a resource for Customer Problem Solving technical support before the R&D needs to get involved.
- Being part of the new product development team with the PU as local window.
Other tasks may be assigned by the manager.
Deadline: Not set