Tools, Sales & Service Representative
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Smyrna, Georgia, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Job-ID: R0023122
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is looking for a
Tools, Sales & Service Representative
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology, the leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry, currently has an opening for a Tools, Sales and Service Representative.
Location – Eastern US
Key performance areas
The Tools, Sales & Service Representative (TSSR) is responsible for identifying aftermarket sales opportunities within a defined customer base. Where business opportunities exists, the position should take responsibility for the sales development.
- Identifies aftermarket issues and opportunities and acts as liaison with customer through to completion.
- Develop sales opportunities for all SMC product lines, with a focus on aftermarket products and support.
- Performs gap analysis on existing fleet to identify sales opportunities.
- Builds strong working relationships with relevant customer personnel.
- Participates as a key member in an account or sales team.
- Provides input to Business Line Managers to address product offerings.
- Assesses customers’ total potential with SMC products. Performs opportunity analysis by customer and site.
- Maintains accurate customer records as prescribed by the Company.
- Assists as required in any physical inventory counts (especially consignment stock).
- Responsible for achievement of agreed targets
- Ensures accounts are in compliance with SMC terms and conditions of sale.
- Liaises between customer and SMC on aftermarket issues to ensure all issues are settled in a timely manner.
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction.
- Assists customer to identify training opportunities.
- Provides the company with regular status reports on business activities, opportunity development and overall satisfaction of customer base.
Safety and Environment
- Complies with Sandvik safety policies and applicable government, customer or industry regulations or requirements.
- Identifies and reports any unsafe work habits.
- Strives to find safer ways for customers to work with Sandvik’s products.
- Ensures that all activities are carried out in accordance with Company Values and current Company Policies and Procedures.
- Takes responsibility for personal development and enhancement of skills.
- Proactively ensures community involvement within the area of responsibility.
You possess Technical Degree in a mechanical discipline. Candidate should have a minimum 7 years related experience.
- Strong customer service focus
- Knowledge of the relevant industry
- Ability to work as part of an integrated, broad team
- Flexible, self-motivated with demonstrated initiative
- Ability to develop knowledge of customer business processes
- Excellent customer relations and active listening skills
- Highly developed time management and organizational skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Computer Literacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sandvik.com/careers for the Tools Sales and Service Representative position, Job Req. ID# R0023122.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set