Payment Per Part Specialist（flexible location in China)
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: China
- Location: Chongqing, Chongqing
- Job-ID: R0022929
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Payment Per Part Specialist
Working Location: flexible in China( can be home base)
Are you interested in driving and Implementing an end customer business model for acquiring profitable and sustainable revenue with Market Share Gains through a Payment Per Part way of working? Then, this might be the next step in your career.
Within Sandvik Coromant, we’re looking for a Specialist with strong customer service and business mindset, who demonstrates an extensive experience in sales and sales strategy development to take responsibility to prepare, support and drive the Global Payment Per Part strategy.
In this position, your purpose and general objective is to establish, participate and ensure the correct application of the elements on the global business model, ensuring an alignment of the Payment Per Part activities with Sandvik Coromant's strategy and business needs. You will also focus on doing long-term business based on the satisfaction of our end customer.
Key performance areas
In this dynamic role you will work closely with strategic Markets to secure the right identification of potential customers within the Global Payment Per Part strategy. Organize the offer preparation with a correct networking and participate actively on the implementation of approved cases. Will be the gatekeeper for the Payment Per Part demands and will ensure that the people, the strategy and the global processes are fully covered. Give and receive support from the sales organization in Payment Per Part opportunities throughout the process. Drive and work with third-party service partners to ensure sustainable business and a good customer experience. Periodically monitor and report business performance for the main stakeholders.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assess, organize, develop and monitor opportunities in the assigned accounts
- Ensure the use of the organization's Global Strategy in the approved cases, including:
Contracts, Branding, Core Values, Revenues, Investments
- Ensure necessary resources, work team and responsibilities are well defined in all stages of the projects
- Drive and closely participate in the implementation cases to ensure proper use of resources and activities, as well as the preparation and monitoring of KPIs and invoicing
- Support implementation of equipment, systems, routines, commercial activities (E-Commerce) and logistics (stock levels, obsolete identification, deliveries, etc.)
- Drive the initial way of working with Services Partner and the routines
- Document the implemented cases
- Regularly evaluate and report to the Global Payment Per Part Manager and local Sales organization about the performance of our business, the suppliers involved in the process and the satisfaction or problems of our customers (Targets, Performance, Documentation, Transparency, Trust).
- Keep an updated analysis of competitor activities and results
- Be part of updates and information development for the Payment Per Part Guidelines and supporting material
- Ensure that there is clear communication regarding the correct use of the company's equipment and goods
Your profile and qualifications :
You possess Product Sales Experience within Strategic and big accounts. Preferably mass production customers. Technical and commercial knowledge on cutting tools. You are familiar with managing services contracts and offers. Mechanical Engineering, business management or equivalent knowledge and experience. Business Management from cost, resource allocation, and sales perspective.
- 3+ years of Tool Management or similar business experience
- Services Partner experience
- Value-based pricing and negotiations experience
- CoroPlus Tool Supply and TDM basic knowledge
- Familiar with Tool Logistic machines and system
- Able to travel extensively (60%) within assigned geography and to other Sales Regions
- Excellent MS office skills
- 6 sigma Green / Black belt is a plus
- Very Good communication skills in English (written & spoken)
- Business cases implementation is a plus
Key Technical competences
- Manage contracts and agreements
- Support and drive 3rd Party Service Partner activities
- Full project execution behavior
- Strategic process development and implementation
- Business Mindset
- Financial impacts of business.
SANDVIK COROMANT is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions, and know-how to the manufacturing industry. Our customers, which include major manufacturers within aerospace, automotive, medical, energy and general engineering, rely on us to provide the highest level of knowledge, service and support to help them achieve their goals for productivity and profitability. With extensive investments in research and development, we bring game-changing technologies and solutions to a dynamic industry driven by a demand for constant innovation. We have 8,000 employees and are represented in 130 countries, uniquely positioning us to set the industry standard for high technology manufacturing now and for the future. Sandvik Coromant is part of the business area Sandvik Machining Solutions within the 150-year old global industrial group Sandvik.
Deadline: Not set