Channel Application Specialist (Singapore & Malaysia)
- Deadline: 14 Dec
- Country: Singapore
- Location: Singapore
- Job-ID: R0022353
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
- Ensures appropriate development strategy is defined for the assigned channel portfolio
- Develops strategies and determine activities focused on channel portfolio needs and pain-points
- Achieves business and financial outcomes according to expectation for assigned channel portfolio
- Demonstrate delivered added value through Customer Value File within the assigned channel portfolio
- Review results and develop corrective actions securing results delivery according to plan
- Provide accurate and timely market information regarding Channel Partners and competitors.
- Support Sales Management in providing accurate forecasts, budgets and targets as required
- Develop relationships with Machine Tools Makers/Distributors and distribution within SG/MY/PH & Batam
- Support distributors in all regions thru F2F interactions as well as virtual. Targets, quotations & training are responsibilities of this role
- Work with builders on new packages in both the application and productions areas in Singapore and support new toolups inside MY builders & dealers
- Presenting and training our internally and externally on our digital tools and tools management offers
- Travel may be required to MY/Batam/PH
Way of Working
- Engage internal stakeholder function teams to offer total solutions (commercial, product management & marketing) that fit customer needs.
- Seek application specialist support based on ROI analysis and communication with Regional Sales Manager.
- Possesses basic product and services knowledge and gains thorough knowledge of customer business.
- Ensures pre-meeting plans and preparations before each end-customer and partner visit to secure efficient negotiation results.
- Ensures global and local pricing strategies are executed within all sales activities.
- Serves as a liaison between channel partners and company departments.
- Promotes the competitive advantage of Sandvik Coromant products and advanced solutions, highlighting differentiating advantages of Sandvik Coromant Total Value Chain Offer.
- Accountable to maintain channel partner commitments for long-term strategic partnership.
- All activities are executed in accordance with the requirements of Quality Management System and Sales & Marketing Playbook.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in sales and marketing management with engineering cutting tools skills and knowledge.
- Proven track record in delivering good business results.
- Successful experience from negotiations of commercial terms and conditions with industrial Channel Partners.
- Relevant experience from Account Management or Sales Management.
- Relevant application knowledge.
- Project management knowledge and experience is a must.
- Knowledge and experience of managing external and internal customer relationships.
- People management experience is an advantage.
Deadline: 14 Dec