Productivity Partner - M2
- Deadline: 26 Nov
- Country: South Africa
- Location: Musina
- Job-ID: R0022124
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a global leader in the supply of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry. We offer a diverse range of opportunities through our businesses and cross-border networks, enabling you to explore your potential and thrive.
Location: Venetia Mine
This service is rendered to Sandvik clients (internal and external) this position is for a Productivity Partner to partner with relevant stakeholders on challenges regarding safety, reliability through best practices (e.g. maintenance scheduling, parts planning, equipment health checks, technical training) across the Venetia Area.
Key Performance Areas
- To assist stakeholders in achieving:
- High equipment availability, reliability and productivity through improved maintenance and operation practices to ultimately reduce the equipment total cost of ownership
- Improve MTBF (mean time before failure) and/or reduce MTTR (mean time to repair), by supporting the maintenance schedule, parts selection and inventory forecasting, technical coaching and training, equipment health checks.
- Coordination with machine down support and 24/7 customer assistance programs and however necessarily with Sandvik
- This position requires ample time spend per site, i.e. starting up a performance contract or complete a specific project.
- Requirement is to have excellent communication skills, should lead by example, passion for maintaining equipment as well as share equipment knowledge, working according to Sandvik standard & procedures.
- Grade 12 (Matric) or equivalent qualification
- Tertiary Diploma engineering / Managerial program in operations field
- Trade Certificate of Competence, Diesel Mechanic, Auto Electrical, Millwright, Mechanical Fitter
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as Field Service Technician / managing performance contracts / supervising maintenance crew’s
- Basic Computer literacy
- English proficiency
- Valid driver’s license
- Full physical & medical certificate to work in mining environment
- Product specialist in Sandvik equipment range
- Maintenance of earth moving equipment
- Underground & Open cast mining environment
- Sandvik equipment knowledge
- Field service and performance contract involvement
How to apply
Please apply online through Workday (ESS), or access the Sandvik website www.home.sandvik/en/careers, reference R0022124
Applications close: 26 November 2020
We offer you an interesting role in an international business environment as well as opportunities for your professional development. At Sandvik, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and, thereby, our customers.
Deadline: 26 Nov