Technical Support Coordinator, Americas
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Trevose, Pennsylvania
- Job-ID: R0021860
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology, Mobile Crushers & Screens in Trevose, PA is looking for a
Technical Support Coordinator, Americas
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology, the leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry, currently has an opening for a Technical Support Coordinator supporting our Mobile Crushing & Screening equipment range across the Americas region.
Location - Flexible
Key performance areas
The Technical Support Coordinator, Americas is responsible for managing a small team of technical specialist delivering world class distributor and end customer support via a digital helpdesk, directly resolving open tickets and managing system SLA performance and metrics. Delivering remote (e.g., telephone, online) post-sale troubleshooting and diagnostic support services to ensure that customer and business issues are promptly resolved, and preventative actions documented to prevent repeat issues. Scheduling, planning and executing all distributor and end customer demands for our technical specialist to travel onsite supporting complex troubleshooting and training.
- Coordinate prompt online technical helpdesk support for end customers and sales organizations across North & South America.
- Monitor performance of helpdesk and drive continuous improvement
- Administrate support cases – log and follow up and pull in wider support as required.
- Diagnose and resolve customer/dealer issues.
- Own and improve regional dealer capability and track via competency matrix
- Research questions using available information & internal resources.
- Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Redirect problems to correct resource where req.
- Manage and plan global technical specialist workload, performance and development
Safety and Environment
- Complies with safety policies and applicable government, customer or industry regulations or requirements
- Identifies and reports any unsafe work habits
- Strives to find safer ways for customers to work with Sandvik’s products
- Ensures that all activities are carried out in accordance with Company Values and current Company Policies and Procedures
- Takes responsibility for personal development and enhancement of skills
- Sets priorities for and coaches employees to meet deadlines.
- Proactively ensures community involvement within the area of responsibility
You possess Technical Degree in a mechanical discipline. Candidate should have a minimum 7 years Technical experience in crushing and screening. Direct knowledge of the Sandvik mobile equipment range is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage a small team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to train and transfer knowledge skills
- Flexible, self-motivated and drive to achieve customer satisfaction goals and targets
- Strong investigation and diagnostic skills
- Computer literacy
- Flexible, self-motivated with demonstrated initiative
- Knowledge of customer’s industry
- Superior customer relations and active listening skills
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sandvik.com/careers for the Technical Support Coordinator, Americas position, Job Req. ID# R0021860.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set