Key Account Manager
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Job-ID: R0021746
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Allied Construction in Cleveland, OH is looking for a
Key Account Manager
Location flexible - Cleveland preferred
We are looking for a “rainmaker” who will be responsible for providing ongoing support to high value clients. Implement business strategies, able to build and leverage relationships to achieve profitable business outcomes and identify new revenue opportunities with major accounts. If this sounds like you, please keep reading…
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology (SMRT) is a leading supplier of equipment and services for the global mining and construction industry. Allied Construction, part of the SMRT group of companies, is responsible for sales and manufacturing of hydraulic attachments in the North American market.
Key performance areas
Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with major accounts to promote brand awareness and profitable business relationships. Provide ongoing support to high value clients ensuring they receive high quality customer service. Possess very detailed product knowledge as well as thorough knowledge of client's business. Responsible for the direct sales process, aiming at meeting and/or exceeding sales targets. Organize visits to current and potential clients. Responsible for retaining long-term customer relationships with established clients. Serve as a liaison between clients and company departments. Informs clients of new products and services as they are introduced. Recommend products and services that fit well with clients’ business needs.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of global OEM strategy, including but not limited to, value proposition establishment, CRM, marketing, product and service offering, supply chain, digitalization
- Responsible for the realization of sales objectives for the assigned accounts
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with the key accounts and for the negotiation of customer contracts in accordance with the overall company sales strategy
- Co-ordinates the activities of all functions with whom the customer/client has direct contact in order to provide a consistent and cohesive service
- Monitors competitive activity within accounts and disseminates information to relevant parties
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with major accounts to promote brand awareness and profitable business relationships
- Provide ongoing support to high value clients ensuring they receive high quality customer service
- Possess product knowledge as well as thorough knowledge of client's business
- Responsible for retaining long-term customer relationships with established clients
- Inform clients of new products and services as they are introduced. Recommend products and services that fit well with client’s business needs
- Drive joint development initiatives with customer/client, including development of new products, services, digital solutions, commercial agreements or operational agreements
- Own and optimize customer/client KPI and performance management
In addition to possessing a Master’s degree in engineering or other relevant discipline, you have 10+ years of experience in key account management, sales or related field. Experience from industrial goods sector, managing and achieving results with large multinational industrial clients. Proven track record in driving growth, efficiency and innovation in partnership with client. You are well versed in the practices of commercial excellence and marketing. Experience in bringing a holistic offer to the client encompassing product, service and digital solutions. You possess a valid US driver’s license
Allied Construction offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.home.sandvik/careers to the Key Accounts Manager position, Job Opening # R0021746
Allied Construction is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set