Customer Service Representative
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: Canada
- Location: Lively, Ontario
- Job-ID: R0020046
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is seeking a
Rock Tools Customer Sales Support Representative (Contract)
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology (SMRT) is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Currently we have an opening for a Rock Tools Customer Sales Support Representative located in Lively, Ontario. This position is a three-month contract with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Key Responsibilities Include the following:
- Process Rock Tool orders and invoicing of contracts
- Expedite customer orders and actions from backlog reports
- Liaise with Logistics and Inventory Controllers to ensure appropriate stock levels and stocked items
- Follow up & coordinate with supply chain network on outstanding items
- Identify new delivery sequences & info - send to data stewards for update
- Regularly review Key Performance Indicators and take corrective action where required
- Stays current on industry developments, competitive offerings and issues affecting sales and customers and communicate to relevant functions/stakeholders
- Maintain working knowledge of products and their functions for their respective customer groups
- Takes responsibility for personal development and enhancement of skills
- Ensures that all activities are carried out in accordance with Sandvik’s core values and current policies and procedures
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Environmental Health and Safety
- Adhere to the Sandvik Environmental, Health & Safety policy.
- Attend Environmental, Health and Safety related trainings.
- Perform risk assessments (“Take Five”) prior to each task.
- Identification and reporting of hazards when relevant
- Wear the required personal protective equipment (PPE) assigned for each task
Required Skills, Experience and Education
- High level of time management and planning/organizational skills
- Post-secondary education and/or related experience
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong oral/written communication and interpersonal skills in French and English
- Ability to work as part of an integrated, broad team
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of the mining and construction industry
- Excellent computer skills (Aurora, Microsoft Office, Outlook etc.)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software experience would be an asset (i.e. Salesforce)
- Sandvik offers a comprehensive compensation package including a retirement savings plan with matching, competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits and ongoing development and training.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates can apply online with their resume at www.sandvik.com/careers to the Rock Tools Customer Sales Support Representative, Job Requisition #R0020046 . We thank all applicants for their response, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Sandvik is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every worker has the opportunity to reach their full potential
Sandvik welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Deadline: Not set