Capital Equipment Sales Representative - Surface Rotary & DTH Drilling
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Phoenix, AZ, Arizona
- Job-ID: R0019681
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is looking for a
Capital Equipment Sales Representative – Surface Rotary and DTH Drilling
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology, the leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry, currently has an opening for a Capital Equipment Sales Representative – Surface Rotary and DTH Drilling. Position to be based in Phoenix or Tucson, Arizona USA.
As the Capital Equipment Sales Representative, you will be responsible for the promotion, sales, and support of Sandvik’s Surface Drilling Equipment offered to obtain maximum revenue, profitability, and market share in your assigned territory. A key aspect of this role is building long-term customer relationships through a detailed understanding of the customer’s business. You will assess customers’ total potential with SMRT products, and perform opportunity analysis by customer and site, and will be responsible for overall customer satisfaction. This role will cover Arizona and surrounding states for surface mining.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop sales opportunities for SMRT product lines within the defined territory
- Act as key contact for account and liaise with appropriate personnel to communicate
- Provide input to Business Line Managers (BLMs) to address product offering and support needs
- Develop a sales plan with relevant BLMs for designated territory
- Maintain accurate digital customer records
- Provide as required demand forecasting and accurate product specification
- Ensure Customer follows SMRT terms and conditions of sale
- Liaise between Customers and SMRT to ensure all issues are settled in a timely manner
- Provides the Company with regular status reports on business activities, opportunity development and overall satisfaction of the Customers base
- Stays current with industry developments, competitive offerings and issues affecting sales and customers
**Position location to be based in Phoenix or Tucson, Arizona area
You possess a Bachelor’s Degree in mining, engineering or related field, equivalent relative experience may be considered. Must possess at least 5 years of proven sales progression. Familiarity with the construction/mining industry is highly preferred. You have excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation, and interpersonal skills, along with a high level of professionalism, honesty, and integrity. You are resilient, love challenges, and thrive under pressure, with a strong sense of self-motivation and a passion to win. You have excellent relationships with customers and are able to develop knowledge of customer business processes.
- Focus on safety first, and our core values
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of surface mining operations, particularly surface drilling
- A high level of computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Salesforce CRM
- Highly developed time management and organizational skills
- A wide network of contacts within the industry
- Ability to travel in excess of 50% of the time, primarily by vehicle
- Valid driver’s license
We offer a competitive compensation package. Generous benefit package includes life, health, dental, PTO, holidays, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sandvik.com/careers for the Capital Equipment Sales Representative – Surface Rotary & DTH Drilling position, Job Req. ID# R0019681.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set