Sales and Marketing Manager
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Palm Coast, Florida
- Job-ID: R0019354
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Sandvik Palm Coast in, Palm Coast, FL is looking for a
Sales and Marketing Manager
Sandvik Palm Coast is a leading manufacturer of medical fine wire and components to the medical device industry. As part of the Sandvik Materials Technology organization, we offer a world of opportunities within our diverse businesses and cross-border networks to enable you to explore your potential and thrive in our company.
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering advanced products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools for metal cutting, equipment and tools for the mining and construction industries, stainless materials, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials as well as process systems.
We strive for a culture that realizes the full potential of all our employees. We are looking for a strong leader that can motivate and drive a highly skilled group of Inside and Global Field Sales and Marketing professionals to achieve the company’s sales objectives. The Sales and Marketing Manager position is a key enabler to realizing these business aspirations.
Key performance areas
As the Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for directing and managing Sales and Marketing activities with Market Service, Reps, on site sales force as well as direct reports that are located abroad. High Focus areas include, developing Go to Market Model, Product Promotion Strategies, Product Pricing Models and Sales & Marketing personnel performance management. This position will be on site at our Palm Coast location and requires at least 25% travel.
Additional duties include:
• Proven track record of developing profitable new business.
• Strong interpersonal, team and customer relationship building skills with an ability to influence others in decision making.
• Ability to analyze business opportunities for their impact on overall profitability.
• Basic knowledge of financial processes.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
• Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
• Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by managing and evaluating advertising, promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
• Present data and status of prioritized activities to management monthly.
• Other tasks or assignments as required by management.
You have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field. You have 3-5 years' experience in marketing or sales with experience in Management. You have a well-rounded understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing. You possess strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills. Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service skills and knowledge of data analysis and report writing. You have the ability to work under pressure. You balance multiple priorities with ease while always delivering excellent results. You react well to change and are flexible and comfortable working in an ever-changing environment with a variety of contacts. You are a team player and your excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and cultural awareness skills enable you to perform well in a multi-cultural team environment.
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
Interested in joining our Team?
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.home.sandvik/careers to the Sales and Marketing Manager position in Palm Coast, FL, Job Req. ID#R001934.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set