Product Portfolio Manager - Parts & Services
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Smyrna, Georgia
- Job-ID: R0019247
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is looking for a
Product Portfolio Manager
Are you a driven self-starter with a continuous desire to learn and grow? You are driven to create, implement, and oversee Parts and Service solutions and go-to-market offerings. Have skills in market research, product development and implementation, and the ability to define insights of customer needs. You are a confident and enthusiastic team player and take a creative approach to development and implementation of Parts and Service product solutions. You live and promote a culture of safety, and you thrive under pressure. Come explore the great Parts, Sales, and Service Representative opportunity with Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology!
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry. The product offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Key performance areas
The Product Portfolio Manager will have responsibility for delivering and implementing a global strategy for focused Parts and Service product to deliver superior customer satisfaction while simultaneously growing top line revenues and maximizing share of business captured.
- Assess market opportunities, customer needs and perceptions in line with the product and support programs for mining and construction customers
- Benchmark competitive marketplace and evaluate similar offers from industry peers
- Identify gap opportunities and define what Parts and Services product offerings can be used to gain incremental market penetration.
- Develop differentiated product and service offerings, incorporating a common approach to the Sales Team
- Create a blueprint, mapping each product development phase, including short, medium and long-term objectives.
- Direct planning of each product development activity, providing and/or presenting monthly activity and result reports
- Prepare marketing material and training programs, working closely with Parts and Services Team from the PA to ensure strategic alignment
- Implement, rollout, and aggressively promote the service products to the Sales Team
- Visit strategic clients and sell the product (via the Sales Team).
- Support the Sales Team with their issues, queries, building proposals, and price
- Define KPI’s and product performance measures as well as track revenues and margins targets
The Product Portfolio Manager will be based in the Sandvik Smyrna, GA or Elko, NV office and will be expected to be in the field up to 50% of the time.
- You will have a sales or product manager background with sales/marketing experience either from service or capital equipment.
- Will have an affinity with the development and execution of parts and service products
- Financial background to assist in the financial modeling and fiscal impact of products and programs
- An understanding of hydraulic and mechanic systems is important
- Possess excellent communication skill within the Parts and Service team, with direct customers/ dealers, and cross-functionally within other Sandvik departments
- Ability to drive results, and ensure market-driven direction
- Enjoy managing multiple programs and priorities
- You will travel extensively including some international travel
Special Knowledge, certification, or License:
- College degree – Preferably in Business Administration, Marketing
- The position requires good computer skills, and knowledge of MS OFFICE.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
Work Experience (Minimum Required):
- 5 years experience in Sandvik or Drilling Equipment OEM for the Mining Market or related field is desired
- A blend of business, marketing, communication, and project skills
- Good product knowledge is an asset
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package, including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.home.sandvik/career to the Product Portfolio Manager position Job Req. ID# R0019247
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set