- Deadline: 7 Jul
- Country: Mali
- Location: Bamako
- Job-ID: R0018881
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Tools Sales and Support Representative
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology, the leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry, currently has an opening for a Tools Sales and Support Representative. The Tools Sales and Support Representative will be responsible for developing direct customer relationship and working with internal sales and marketing team to optimize Rock Tools Sales and opportunities.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Training and coaching of Internal & External customer personnel in Sandvik Rock Tools products.
- Work closely with Service and other staff to optimize knowledge across departments, especially the Procurement Team to ensure effective forecasting and availability of appropriate Rock Tools
- Liaise with factory to stay abreast with product development plus knowledge transfer back to factory of customer requirements and trends.
- Customer site visit on regular basis with written reports.
- Facilitate customer selection and ordering of RT.
- Facilitating customers’ selection and ordering of Parts.
- Facilitate customer Warranty claims and process.
- Conduct Trail testing of new products at customer sites.
- Preparedness to utilize working tools: CRM and System 21 software as to deliver results and capture data.
Safety and Environment
- Complies with SMRT safety policies and applicable government, customer or industry regulations or requirements
- Identifies and reports any unsafe work habits
- Strives to find safer ways for customers to work with Sandvik’s products
Relationships & Authority
Reports to the Rock Tools Manager - Burkina Faso
- Degree Qualified Mining Engineer or a Rich Trade Background in Mechanical discipline or a rich Mining Operational Background with minimum 5 years’ experience in Mining.
- Minimum of (3) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience/Knowledge of Mining drilling equipment and Rock Tools is required.
- Excellent Sales, Communication and Presentation skills required.
- Appreciable level of Computer literacy would be an advantage.
- This position is available at Mali.
- Successful applicants would be required work at Sandvik Sites in Mali and other West African Countries.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can apply at www.sandvik.com/careers to job opening # R0018881. We thank all applicants for their response; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Sandvik is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every worker has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Deadline: 7 Jul