Sales support manager for Japan Customers in SANA
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: China
- Location: Home Based, Anhui
- Job-ID: R0018872
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Sales support Manager resides within Sales Area SANA organization and is responsible for managing our company’s overall relationship and contractual terms and conditions with Japanese customers and selected Japanese customer accounts as well as business partners related to sales: these include end customers, channel partners and business partners in all arenas. Among the responsibilities are to develop, anchor and lead the execution of business plans for each of the selected customers and partners at the respective Sales area. The responsibility covers all geographical markets of the Sales area, and activities are managed in close collaboration with sales areas and other functions of our company.
1) Your mission is to successfully create, manage and support regional business activities with Japanese Accounts, to meet business targets for both customers and Sandvik Coromant. You secure the implementation of agreed terms and conditions with Japanese accounts in the local market within the Sales Area.
2) You contribute to achieving agreed targets with Japanese accounts, follow up on business results and initiate remedial actions when there are deviations.
3) Furthermore, you facilitate the service and collaboration with all Japanese Accounts within the Sales Area, and support the continuous development by being an active member of the SR-Management team in SANA. Through this, you contribute to the continuous improvement of our processes, way of working and service offers dedicated to Japanese customers.
4) Responsible to drive and support the regional initiatives by developing activities and action plans for the sales area aimed at growing our overall business with Japanese accounts. This will be achieved by increasing our market share in the project area as well as convince Japanese customers to go for local sales channels and by increasing the number of machines tooled up.
5)Support the continuous development of Sandvik Coromant's long-term Digital machining approach within the Sales Area, closely connected with Digital Machining Sales manager.
Proactively driving sales and other business activities with industrial customers in a global environment
- Managing customer requests and business issues effectively within a complex and global matrix organization
- Selling higher in a multinational environment, taking cultural aspects into considerations and being able to successfully sell our total offer to different stakeholders within our customer's organizations, from the shop floor to top management.
- Negotiations of commercial terms and conditions with our customer's purchasing function
- Ability to set up and communicate business targets and plans, and get people's commitment to execute in line with the plan.
- Being a good communicator and skilled at making presentations in front of a group.
- Shows high skills in communicating in English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Good understanding for the culture of Japan and way of working for Japanese companies.
- Relevant application knowledge
- Developing people in line with Sandvik core values, spreading the culture of being trusted business advisors in the eyes of our strategic, global and local Japanese accounts
- Good overall knowledge of the metal cutting industry.
- High flexibility and resilience
- Proven track record in delivering good business results
- Successful experience from negotiations of commercial terms and conditions with industrial customers.
- Relevant experience from Account Management or Sales Management.
- Experience to work with Japanese accounts in SANA would be an asset.
- Japanese Language skill is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills in English is absolutely necessary
Minimum B.Sc. degree in Engineering or Business Administration from University/College, or relevant working experience and internal trainings.
Regular travelling within Sales Area
Location: Within Sales Area [SANA
Deadline: Not set