Global Industry Manager Aerospace
- Deadline: 4 Apr
- Country: France
- Location: Orleans La Source
- Job-ID: R0017950
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Tube Specialized Unit is looking for
A GLOBAL INDUSTRY MANAGER AEROSPACE (W/M)
Based in France
Sandvik Materials Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a world-leading manufacturer of high value-added products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. The cutting-edge expertise is based on an integrated production platform and industry-leading metallurgy and R&D. In 2019, sales were approximately 15 billion SEK with about 6,000 employees.
Our Tube Division is a world leading producer of seamless stainless steel tubes in special alloys for selected niches in the most demanding industries.
We are looking for a Global Industry Manager Aerospace based in France.
ROLES & MISSIONS
As part of a Global Sales Team in our Sub-Division Tube Specialized Unit, you are responsaible to developp and execute a global strategy for our aerospace products, in line with our Division Tube’s strategy.
In this, you take the ownership and steer communication and account management with global customers from the Aerospace Industry.
Your main responsabilities are :
- To manage the development and the execution of the global product plan,
- To actively work with analysing and developping the long term strategy,
- To be responsible for profitability management and pricing strategies within the product group, as well as the breakdown of financial targets into product specific targets,
- To drive new business opportunities process regarding both applications and products,
- To act as Key Account Manager for major global customers,
- To play an active role in aligning global production footprint to global customer locations,
- To design and execute on a product portfolio branding campaign including marketing, exhibitions and technical conferences.
With a higher education in mechanical/manufacturing engineering or a related field , you have a proven experience in sales & marketing management, particularly in the aerospace industry.
You are recognized in delivering excellent sales results and successful experience in business developpment
Strong skills in qualifying, demonstrating and influencing customers are critical for success.
By your communication & presentation skills, you are able to work to work with internal and external stakeholders to create synergy and gain commitment to execute business plan.
Fluency in French and English is required
Your personality is the key to our common success ! You enjoy working independently while being a true team player who really values collaboration. You are a confident and driven executive who always strives to learn more. With a positive and open attitude, you also see no problems working in a changing environment.
Regular National & International travels are required.
INTERESTED BY THE CHALLENGE ?
We invite you to apply online at https://www.home.sandvik , with the reference R0017950, with uploading your resume and motivation letter in English.
Deadline: 4 Apr