Business Line Manager - Underground Drills
- Deadline: 13 Jul
- Country: Canada
- Location: Lively, Ontario
- Job-ID: R0017785
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
For over 150 years the name Sandvik has been synonymous with quality and customer focus. Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry. Our offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, Automation, loading and hauling and materials handling. We are currently seeking a Business Line Manager – Underground Drills
The Business Line Manager (BLM) is fully responsible for the representation of the product line in the sales area. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to lead and drive the underground drills business at the sales area and ensure a seamless interaction between the sales area and global product line functions
- Lead, support and develop regional underground drills sales including customer proposals and quotation creation together with local sales teams.
- Provide underground drills technical and commercial support directly to Sandvik external and internal customers
- Lead and develop a team of sales area underground drills specialists
- Develop regional underground drills business by working closely with customers and other key stakeholders
- Identify new business opportunities and collaborate actively with the business unit management to drive them forward
- Drive regional underground drills offering commercialization to meet local needs
- Drive regional technical and commercial competence development across the sales area to meet the business growth targets
- Monitor regional competitor and other relevant activities and continuously maintain a view on the respective Sandvik market share development
- Active interaction and relationship management with customers, categorization and sales strategy creation
- Demonstrated leadership, people management skills and result oriented approach.
- Demonstrated team building and performance development skills
- Demonstrated ability to create and develop product strategies and plans.
- Skills to analyze data from multiple viewpoints including market data, competitive offerings, and other information sources.
- Effective networking and communication skills. Continuous interaction with people from other areas of the company -engineering, marketing, manufacturing, and sales teams.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Strong presentation, customer service, business, and negotiation skills.
- Fast learning. You should be able to adapt easily to meet the rapidly evolving environment.
- Skills to manage product release related activities including testing, preparing documentation, demos, product launches, etc.
- Develop and manage pricing strategies together with sales and pricing functions for different categories
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to create and develop new ideas.
- Ability to understand customers’ needs to provide a competitive advantage
Experience and Education:
- University Business Degree or Technical Diploma from a relevant field of study or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of sales, sales support, business development or other similar role in mining industry experience
- Ideally, Sandvik or industry-related experience
- Requires an individual who has developed strong customer relationships and can provide proof through examples of those skills
- Sandvik offers a comprehensive compensation package including a retirement savings plan with matching, competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits, ongoing development and training
- For qualified candidates in the Global Organizations, the Sales Area Canada will consider relocation support consistent with internal mobility policies
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can apply online at www.sandvik.com/careers to the Business Line Manager – Underground Drills, Job Opening #R0017785. We thank all applicants for their response, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Sandvik is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported
We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every worker has the opportunity to reach their full potential. Sandvik welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Deadline: 13 Jul