- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Schaumburg, Illinois
- Job-ID: R0017615
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Applied Manufacturing Technologies is looking for a
Territory Manager- AMT (Schaumburg, IL)
Recently Kendall Jenner earned $250,000 for one Instagram post. Now it’s your turn. Sandvik Applied Manufacturing Technologies wants to make you a social media ROCK STAR!! We are looking for a tech savvy, young at heart, road warrior, that wants to change the dynamics of manufacturing. In return we will help you with all the tools you need to become that Rock Star, plus a bonus structure that rewards you for not just increase sales, but increased followers, likes, shares, etc.
Sandvik Applied Manufacturing Technologies (AMT) is uniquely positioned to combine Sandvik's deep industrial expertise with cutting-edge advances in machine learning, artificial intelligence and digital user experiences to create customer specific solutions. Manufacturing is essentially made up of four steps: design & planning, preparation, machining, and verification & evaluation. Today this is a rather linear and fragmented process. With different digital tools that combine both software and hardware solution, these steps can be tied together, creating a continuous improvement cycle. New players, big and small, are entering the market, trying to fill the gaps in this process. The Applied Manufacturing Technologies offering portfolio, includes smart product / services (uFab, Prism, Smart Supply, TDM Systems, Metrologic, ATT, and more) that support the entire manufacturing process, not just “Art to Part” but from “Quoting to Quality”.
Key performance areas
The Territory Manager is responsible for meeting and increasing sales of AMT products and services in their assigned territory. The position holder accomplishes this by providing optimal solutions to our customers using valued added selling techniques that present a full range of products and services within AMT. The position establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers, and internal and external stakeholders to effectively meet customer needs. This position will be based in Schaumburg, IL.
Additionally, the Territory Manager will:
- Create and execute the field sales plan within responsible sales area/segment
- Develop AMT business opportunities according to set objectives and strategies with a consultative sales profile to better understand customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product and solution knowledge to meet those needs
- Drive the AMT sales in cooperation with internal/external stakeholders and existing sales resources and channels
- Provide market and customer feedback into AMT Business to enhance the offer, business models and GTM strategy
- The ideal candidate holds a Technical and/or Business Management Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent working experience
- Sale experience where new business development is a primary focus OR manufacturing experience with the ability to sell in end-user or distribution channel sale model
- Experience in a manufacturing or distribution marketplace
- This position requires extensive traveling, and the ideal candidate will have experience in working independently from home/virtual office environment
Additionally, the Territory Manager will possess:
- Ability to initiate and steer the purposeful interaction with customers, including successful identification and management of accounts using a structures approach to territory management
- The ability to support customers in their productivity increase
- Advise customers when it comes to AMT products & services
- Establish and maintain healthy working relations and partnership with key stakeholders
- Ability to provide customer tailored services, work effectively as part of a team, actively contributing to accomplishing organizational goals, ability to listen, give feedback and transmit information ideas
- Be able to negotiate successfully and give effective presentations and product demos in front of diverse audiences
- Displays One Sandvik Capabilities areas; Drivers One Sandvik, Delivers Results, Drivers Improvements, Develops People, Demonstrates Self-Awareness
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please visit www.sandvik.com/careers to apply to the Territory Manager position, Job Opening #R0017615.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Deadline: Not set