Sales Engineer - Kentucky and Indiana
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Fair Lawn, New Jersey
- Job-ID: R0016806
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Are you interested in being part of a team working with cutting-edge digital machining strategies? Does cultivating effective partnerships with customers and delivering solutions that meet their current and future demands sound interesting? You may want to consider a future with Sandvik Coromant!
Key performance areas
- Test and evaluate customer and prospect processes
- Design solutions and tooling systems for any tooling-related production issues
- Cultivate effective partnerships with our customers to deliver solutions and be a key player in helping them with their continued growth and success
Our ideal candidate will have all, or a combination of the following skills;
- CNC Machining; experience in industrial manufacturing; specifically metal cutting
- AS or BA in Mechanical Engineering, Machining Technology, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Sales experience, or a strong interest in developing relationships with customers
- A passion for new technology and problem solving
This is a field based position, location flexible within the Kentucky/Indiana territory area. The sales territory for this position encompasses the I – 64 corridor from Louisville to Evansville, plus additional counties in southern Indiana.
In addition to a company vehicle, cell phone and internet reimbursement, Sandvik Coromant offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a robust benefits package of life, health, dental, and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.home.sandvik/career and apply to the Sales Engineer-Kentucky and Indiana, R0016806
Check us out at www.sandvik.coromant.com
SANDVIK COROMANT is part of the global industrial engineering group Sandvik, and is at the forefront of manufacturing tools, machining solutions and knowledge that drive industry standards and innovations demanded by the metalworking industry now and into the next industrial era. Educational support, extensive R&D investment and strong customer partnerships ensure the development of machining technologies that change, lead and drive the future of manufacturing. Sandvik Coromant owns over 3,100 patents worldwide, employs over 7,900 staff, and is represented in 150 countries.
Sandvik Coromant is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Deadline: Not set