Tools Sales and Support Representative
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Smyrna, Georgia
- Job-ID: R0015026
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology in the Western US is looking for a
Tools Sales Support Representative
If you’re a self-motivated sales professional and want to bring your career to the next level at a leading company in the high-technology manufacturing industry, Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology wants to speak with you!
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry. The offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
This job posting is specifically related to Sandvik rock drilling tools.
Key performance areas
As a Regional Tools Sales Service Representative, you will be responsible for the promotion, sales and technical support/testing of rock tools/drill string products, offered to obtain maximum revenue, profitability and market share in an assigned territory. A key aspect of this position will be building long-term dealer and customer relationships through a detailed understanding of the dealer and customer’s business. The territory will cover California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Idaho and other possible key accounts.
Additionally, you will:
- Identify and develop sales opportunities and deliver results
- Develop a sales plan for designated territory
- Act as key contact for account and liaise with appropriate personnel to ensure all issues are settled in a timely manner
- Stay current with industry developments, competitive offerings, and issues affecting sales and customers
- Participate in technical studies, demonstrations, and field tests
- Manage and support service for the dealer networks, through training, testing, and trouble-shooting
Location is flexible within the assigned territory region (CA, OR, WA, ID). This role will require up to 70% travel.
You are a highly organized, outgoing self-starter with a background in the industry. Apart from holding an associate degree or equivalent experience and at least five years of relevant industry (construction and/or mining) sales experience, you possess strong presentation and communication skills. Networking and cooperation are in your DNA, and you have a well-developed ability to prioritize, follow up and conclude deals. You recognize that cultivating effective partnerships with our customers and delivering solutions that meet their current and future demands is essential to continued growth and success.
- Work responsibly and safely on your own and as part of an integrated team
- Easily develop productive relationships with clients and prospects and with stakeholders throughout the company
- Are comfortable with travel
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life, health, dental, and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at https://www.home.sandvik/en/careers/ to the Tools Sales Support Representative position, Job Req. ID #R0015026.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set