Field service technician - S3
- Deadline: 23 Sep
- Country: South Africa
- Location: Northen Cape
- Job-ID: R0014303
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
- Install, repair, inspect and commission products and equipment of different kind at customer site or own premises.
- Report and document results after above actions.
- Responsible for plan, conduct and maintain tools and equipment for service work.
- Support the customer’s product/equipment/processes by suggesting possible improvements.
- Provide technical support to the sales team.
- Provide problem solving to customer.
- Ability to produce positive results in sales-client interventions.
- Guide colleagues in service methods and tools.
- Share own knowledge to enable colleagues to expand their knowledge.
- Grade 12 (Matric) or equivalent qualification
- Trade Certificate of Competence, if possible, Diesel Mechanic, Auto Electrical, Millwright
- Minimum 2-year experience working as Field Service Technician with proven competence as Earth moving Equipment Technician in the above-mentioned field
- Basic Computer literacy
- Own set of tools
- English proficiency
- Code 08 license
- Full physical & medical certificate to work in mining environment Experience in:
- Fault finding / electrohydraulic / auto electrical / hydraulic / PLC, remote control offerings
- Underground mining environment, maintaining of earth moving equipment
Northern Cape Area
How to apply
Please apply online through Workday (ESS), or access the Sandvik website www.home.sandvik/en/careers
Applications close: 23 September 2020
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 0800 331 331
We offer you an interesting role in an international business environment as well as opportunities for your professional development. At Sandvik, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and, thereby, our customers.
Deadline: 23 Sep