- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Elgin, Illinois
- Job-ID: R0013350
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Dormer Pramet in the Detroit, MI area is looking for a
Dormer Pramet, a leading manufacturer of HSS, high performance carbide round tools and Indexable Tooling, and part of the world leading Dormer Group, has an open position for a Territory Manager to support and grow the Dormer Pramet product lines in Eastern Michigan, centered around Detroit.
The Territory Manager will be responsible to drive sales development of new and existing products lines through our distribution channel partners to grow product market share and new product introduction.
Key performance areas
Develop new customers and distributor channels to increase overall market coverage, penetration, and share of key end user accounts. Heavy emphasis on newly introduced applications specific solid carbide drills, high performance taps and indexable tooling.
Work with Customers and Distributors to understand and anticipate their tooling requirements/needs. Communicate those requirements to Dormer Pramet’s Product Management organization to prepare for the future. Interact with customers/distributors and support their tooling issues, suggest product line recommendations, order follow-up, delivery, quality, etc.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Conduct training and host new product introduction meetings with distribution and customer personnel.
- Pursue sales leads, conduct customer visits, respond to more complex customer inquiries, negotiate pricing and delivery times within stated targets
- Operate and maintain leased vehicle in accordance with published company policies and instructions
- Meet established goals for product sales and drive initiatives outlined in the Sales & Marketing Plan
- Assemble tools for shipment to customers
- Comply with both customer and company safety standards, and procedures including but not limited to wearing of protective clothing
- Perform other functions that may be assigned
Must reside in the Detroit metro area. Must possess a Bachelor’s degree of Applied Sciences in a related field. Must have 5 to 8 years’ job related or equivalent experience in a management position within a similar industry. Must have a minimum of three years of experience with metalworking products.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Proficient with training and presentation skills to large and small groups
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Able to perform mathematical calculations applicable to product applications and sales statistics
- Must possess a current driver’s license valid for his/her state of primary residence
- Ability to undergo and pass security clearance screening for entry into customer facilities
- International and domestic travel may be required
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please visit http://www.dormerpramet.com to apply for the Territory Manager position, Job Req. ID# R0013350.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set