Ventilation/Dedusting and CFD-Simulation Engineer (f/m/d)
We would like to recommend this job opening for all those who are interested in the following tasks:
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Development of ventilation and dedusting systems for mechanical cutting machines at mining and tunnelling applications
- Evaluation of mining machine ventilation layouts by means of ANSYS CFD-Simulation
- Support engineering department at implementing and improving mining machine ventilation layouts
- Performance optimization and ventilation tests at various mining machines in the field (worldwide travel to mines)
- Support prototype projects to develop and prove innovative concepts for mechanical rock cutting applications
- Drive own projects by means of proper planning and preparation, execution and final proof in the field
- Degree at technical university or higher technical school (HTL, etc.) preferably with 3-5 years of experience in the field of CFD simulation, ventilation or other mining projects
- Special experience with CAD software (Unigraphics NX) and CFD-Simulation software (Ansys Fluent, etc.) would be highly appreciated
- English knowledge for conversation and engineering activities
- Ambition to master interdisciplinary tasks
- Readiness to take ownership and responsibility for projects and to drive them within an international team
- Readiness to spend limited time abroad
WE ARE OFFERING
A challenging role with the possibility to grow further in organization as well as a future development plan in an international working environment. In addition, we are offering flexible working hours with the option for partial home office. As required by Austrian federal law we hereby state, that the legal minimum salary according to the Austrian collective agreement for this position amounts from € 49.000 gross per year, depending on qualification and experience we offer an adequate overpayment. In addition, we offer other social benefits (e.g. health program, relief fund, additional pension model).
Please apply via our online tool by using the “Apply for this job” button (Job ID: R0034147). For further information about this position, please contact Human Resources at +43 3577 755 220.
Read more about Sandvik at:
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group holding world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2020, the Group had approximately 37,000 employees and sales of 86 billion SEK in more than 160 countries within continuing operations.
Sandvik Mining and Construction G.m.b.H. in Zeltweg develops and produces tunneling and underground mining machinery for the mechanical cutting mining of minerals and ore deposits, as well as for the roadway development with typical products like Bolter Miner, Roadheader, Continuous Miner, Borer Miner, etc.
Deadline: Not set