- Deadline: 30 May
- Country: India
- Location: Mehsana, Gujarat
- Job-ID: R0027349
- Job category: Quality
- Quality & Process
- Prepare, obtain approval, issue and implement company quality control (assurance) program manual in compliance with company requirements.
- As required by quality control program manual, perform activities such as audits, preparation of company standards, notification to management of quality problems, etc
- Analyze the causes of rejection and rework and to support operations to reduce rejection and rework
- To ensure that the Quality plan is in line with the PA tube quality plan.
- Responsible in achieving& improving theoretical yield.
- Third party inspections & certification & recertification of technical certificate.
- Customer complains analysis and closure.
- Establish process parameters and improve.
- Support to purchase on vendor development related to technical aspects.
- Management representative for QMS (ISO 9001-2015) - responsibility and authority defined in separate letter issued to MR (available in SSQS)
- New product and process qualification as per Sandvik & APAC guideline
- Active participation in selecting new equipment with engineering to upgrade the manufacturing capabilities.
Deadline: 30 May