Central Maintenance Planner
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Central Maintenance Planner - Milton or Kewdale
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. In 2020, the Sandvik Group had approximately 37,000 employees in more than 160 countries.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The Central Maintenance Planner provides Parts Planning and Coordination support to meet Service Contract major intervention parts supply requirements in the APAC region, to achieve optimal equipment performance and budget outcomes. Focusing on long term rebuilds and maintenance, they deliver on preventive maintenance plans and support key stakeholders for incidents deviating from the plan. This role is flexibly based, either at our Milton QLD, or Kewdale WA offices.
This role is a full-time requirement, however Sandvik recognises the desire for flexible working options. Flexible employment arrangements include condensed working weeks, working from home, flexible start/finish times, etc.
Areas of responsibility
- Review of equipment data and equipment audit results to determine key focus areas for equipment maintenance, reliability and onsite CI initiatives during major intervention.
- Order, coordinate and close out midlife intervention parts requirements according to supply timelines.
- Liaise directly with key internal and customer stakeholders during the execution of Major Intervention to manage deviations to plan.
- Provide planning support to meet Major Intervention parts supply requirements by establishing and reviewing material Bill of Materials (BOM) for Major Maintenance Event tasks, ensuring a full supplement of parts is factored relative to repair and/or replacement tasks.
- Generate and update Long-Term plans in line with maintenance history to determine major component (Engine and Component Exchange) requirements for the next 6 - 12 months.
- Provide support to Customers in the administration of Master Data requirements for their CMMS.
- Documenting changes to equipment during Major Interventions (bulletins & upgrades).
- Manage and coordinate the supply of parts in line with scheduled start and finish times and Work In Progress (WIP).
- Conduct fleet planning defect analysis and constantly review maintenance plan and BOM for improvement.
- Assist in required development of base Master Data, supporting either a Contract site or specific Customer enquiries.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to implement and manage the appropriate Equipment Condition Monitoring program for a given project.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to define and implement a tracking and monitoring plan to assess the scope of executed interventions and the effect of reliability post execution.
- Provide support to Lifecycle Planner to accommodate requirements of Lifecycle Model development.
- Assist in the development of Equipment Audits and processing of Audit data review and analysis.
You have substantial experience in planning and scheduling with a qualification in mobile mining or construction equipment maintenance. You are practiced in Project Management with a passion for continuous improvement. You are results-driven and a clear communicator, with an organized approach to shifting priorities.
You have exposure to ERP systems and other relevant IT programs.
Agencies need not apply.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
What we offer
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Flexibility to work from home
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options
- 12.5% Superannuation on top of all earnings
- Company Performance Bonus scheme
- Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave
- Training and development opportunities
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits on the Work180 website.
07 3621 1823
Applications close: 6 November 2021 or sooner if the right applicant is found
Deadline: Nov 6