Product Support Engineer
Product Support Engineer - SRP
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions is a global leading supplier of equipment, tools, parts, service and solutions for processing rock and minerals in the mining and construction industries. Our three Divisions Stationary Crushing & Screening, Mobile Crushing & Screening and Attachment Tools operate in both Mining & Construction business. Our Sandvik breaking (Attachments Tools), crushing and screening equipment is engineered for maximum productivity.
Product Support Engineer will work closely with the sales team to promote Crushing and Screening products and assist in driving Crushing and Screening Aftermarkets parts sales.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Responsible for safe work environment by contributing to job safety analysis, engineering technical standards, facility standards and work practices.
- Customer training and efficient technical services support pertaining all SRP Screens and Materials handling products supplied to customers within West Africa.
- Supervise Field Service activities during installation and commissioning of any Sandvik Screening equipment if required.
- Guide and assist customers with fault diagnosis work on Sandvik Mining and Construction Screening equipment.
- Supervise direct report perform repair and fault finding using hydraulic and electric schematics.
- Cooperate closely with the sales team to promote Crushing and Screening Aftermarket parts sales.
- Provide relevant feedback to enable maintenance planning improvements in terms of efficiency and equipment integrity.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Works towards achieving set KPI’s..
- Ensure all work assigned to the team is carried out in accordance to set budgets and timeframes.
- Accept and perform tasks delegated by the Field Service Manager as deem necessary
- Ensure all SMC policies and procedures especially the health, safety and environmental policies are adhered to by the team.
- Degree Qualified Mechanical/Electrical Engineer or good trade background with relevant equipment technical and managerial experience.
- Trainer assessor course role or five (5) years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong business sense and EHS focus.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and people management skills are essential.
- Proficiency in the use of spreadsheets and other MS office applications.
- Willingness to travel and work in remote locations for extended period of times is essential.
- Ability to work as a member of a multidisciplinary and provide guidance to members of the team.
- Acquired knowledge in Crushing and Screening operations in both surface and underground.
- Ability to communicate in French will be an added advantage
- Possess required MINCOM certification will be an added advantage
- Possess relevant Ghanaian driver’s license
Sales Manager - SRP
For immediate consideration, please apply to the Product Support Engineer position on or before 27th March 2023 on the Sandvik intranet, Job ID: R0052866
We thank you for your application. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Deadline: Mar 26