Product Manager Spare and Wear Parts
Within Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions, we’re passionate about development and new technology. For our Crushing Solutions team, we’re now looking for a Product Manager – a curious and collaborative doer who’s eager to support us as we’re putting our strategic plans into action. By joining us, you get to work with brilliant people in a global company aiming to be the best of the best. Welcome to us!
In this position, you collaborate with the Crushing Solutions Lifecycle Managers in establishing, communicating and following up the Parts business strategy, and you lead and work with a dynamic group of specialists within the area. Above leading and motivating the team, you plan and track all product life cycle phases – from inception through market introduction to implementation. You identify, develop, and evaluate new product ideas, enhancements to existing products, and strategic product extensions, as well as translate research discoveries into usable and marketable products.
In particular, you will:
- Follow up the Parts Business in terms of trends, sales versus budget development, customer retention rates, profitability, etc.
- Perform and follow up Customers Gap Analysis and propose actions to penetrate, retain and/or win back parts market share.
- Collaborate with the Sales Areas and Operations in establishing the right parts inventory levels according to the market needs, with a healthy NWC development.
- Propose initiatives to enable the Sales Areas to increase parts market share and reduce the OSMI/phased out inventories and follow up those initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Sales Areas and Business Control in determining a proper parts pricing strategy.
- Collect and follow up feedback from Sales Areas and customers and propose changes/improvements to R&D to the current parts portfolio – actively follow up warranty claims as a source of valuable information.
- Collaborate with R&D and follow up parts improvements corresponding to new developments or improvements.
- Collect competitor information which is relevant to develop our offering.
This position is based at our Sandvik Rock Processing headquarters in Svedala – a fast and easy commute from surrounding cities, such as Malmö, Lund and Ystad, and with our site located just across from the train station.
We’re looking for someone with a commercial mindset and solid business acumen. You have work experience from product management or similar roles and your knowledge is preferably backed by a relevant degree. For this position, we require fluency in verbal and written English while knowledge in Swedish is a plus.
You have a passion for leadership, and your enthusiastic and supportive approach makes people around you grow and increase their ability to deliver. You enjoy solving complex problems by combining existing solutions with new perspectives and have the ability to bring out fresh and qualified ideas. While having an independent drive to make things happen with minimal guidance, you also genuinely believe that the best results surface from collaboration. Using best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve our products or services, you’re constantly searching for innovations to adapt to improve organization.
At Sandvik, we’re tech driven, innovative and entrepreneurial. We believe that success is a team effort so we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture where people can be themselves and reach their full potential. So, we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our differences. Visit our stories hub, LinkedIn or Facebook to get to know us further.
We look forward to your application and ask you to send it no later than March 26, 2023. Read more about Sandvik Group and apply at home.sandvik/career (Job ID: R0051171).
As we aim for a fair recruitment process, we utilize assessment tools to safeguard objectivity. When you apply for this job, you will therefore receive an invitation via email to a personality and logic ability test. Feedback comes immediately after the test has been completed and the selection process begins after the application deadline.
For further information about this position, please contact:
Javier Valdeavellano, recruiting manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Union contacts – Sweden
Mårten Lindberg, Unionen, +46 (0)40 409 240
Riccardo Repetto, Akademikerföreningen, +46 (0)40 409 394
Michael Wicktor-Ohlsson, Ledarna, +46 (0)40 409 025
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact HR Services, +46 (0)26 261 444.
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading supplier of equipment, tools, parts, service and solutions for processing rock and minerals in the mining and infrastructure industries. Application areas include crushing and screening, breaking and demolition. In 2022, sales were approximately 9.6 billion SEK with about 2,900 employees.
Deadline: Mar 26