Product Portfolio Specialist
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is looking for a
Product Portfolio Specialist
Are you a driven, self-starter with a continuous desire to learn and grow? Explore the Parts & Services Product Portfolio Specialist opportunity with Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions! You are driven to create, implement, and oversee Parts and Service solutions and go-to-market offerings. You have skills in market research, product development and implementation, and the ability to define insights of customer needs. You are a confident and enthusiastic team player and take a creative approach to the development and implementation of Parts and Service product solutions. You live and promote a culture of safety, and you thrive under pressure.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry. The product offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading, hauling, and handling materials.
Key performance areas
The Product Portfolio Specialist will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the global strategy for Parts and Service products to deliver superior customer satisfaction while simultaneously growing top-line revenues and maximizing the share of the business captured.
- Responsible for assessing market opportunities and gaps based on the equipment installed base
- Responsible for the development of the go-to-market strategy for the assigned portfolios with the main focus being the top customers and dealers
- Support sales teams to match the best product offering with customer needs/opportunities
- Support & champion portfolio offerings in the sales area, including updating/share of portfolio information
- Ensure that all relevant portfolio training is available and understood by the sales team
- Liaise between sales and global portfolio teams on any questions/queries
- Benchmark competitive marketplace and evaluate similar offers from industry peers
- Ensuring optimal opportunity management in the CRM (process, training, KPI, dashboards, active follow-up).
- Support the mapping and reporting of each product development phase, including short, medium, and long-term objectives
- Implement and rollout products campaigns to the sales team
- Creates business development plans and targets for the product range in collaboration with other areas
- Visit strategic clients to support the sales team when required
- Define KPIs and product performance measures as well as track revenues and margins targets
- You will have a sales or product background with sales/marketing experience either from service or capital equipment.
- Will have an affinity with the development and execution of parts and service products
- Business background or proven experience to assist in the financial modeling and fiscal impact of products and programs
- An understanding of hydraulic and mechanic systems is important
- Possess excellent communication skills within the Parts and Service team, with direct customers/dealers, and cross-functionally within other Sandvik departments
- Ability to drive results and ensure the market-driven direction
- Enjoy managing multiple programs and priorities
Special Knowledge, certification, or License:
- College degree – preferably in Business Administration, Marketing
- The position requires good computer skills, and knowledge of CRM (Salesforce)
Work Experience (Minimum Required):
- Five years of experience in Sandvik or Drilling Equipment OEM for the Mining Market or related field desired
- A blend of business, marketing, communication, and project skills
- Good product knowledge is an asset
Travel is expected up to 30% of the time in the field.
Deadline: Not set